facebook

fraternity ranks

by: Miss state

-EX/KE: these two have the most people, two of the nicest houses, and good sorority relations. I'd definitely put sigma chi ahead cause they're more selective and aren't in debt

-Pike/KA: these two hate each other, definitely the fiercest rivalry between any two fraternitys here. They're both very solid though. Both have nice houses, the best locations of anyone, and the most tradition.

-SAE: a few months ago I would have put them well ahead of KA and pike, but in light of all the probation and instant initiation they've fallen hard in my book. Lots of them have dropped this semester

-Phi Delt: what can I say about phi delt, good involvent on campus, but a lot of douchebags and a bad house in a crappy location brings them down a few notches. I'm sure lots of people would argue they should be higher but I'm putting them here

-ATO/Fiji: both are struggling for members/ money. But the reason I have them above Pi Kapp and lambda chi is that personally I think the quality of guys that these two have is miles ahead

-Lambda chi/ Pi Kapp: these two are doing well in recruitment.... But oh my God some of the biggest try hard losers on campus are in these two fraternities. They blanket bid to the max and generally just suck

- Farmhouse/ Delta chi: these two are so small that I know nothing about then and they're just completely irrelevant. All they can say is that they have houses

-sigma nu/ AGR: they don't have houses, have no more than 15 members, what else can I say

Posted By: Miss state
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Read much   

Yep

By: Read much
#2  by: Review critic   

Eh... pretty accurate information I suppose

By: Review critic
#3  by: ...   

Lambda Chi should be with fiji and ATO, not Pi Kap

By: ...
#4  by: Sp   

Accurate

By: Sp
#5  by: Close but...   

Phi delt should be third behind EX and KE, and SAE should be with KA and pike

By: Close but...
#6  by: hey   

you forgot us BYX's. We belong there with sigma nu and AGR!

By: hey
#7  by: What   

The fact that Pike and KA are above SAE and Phi Delt makes this wrong. Just because SAE and Phi Delt are currently on probation doesn't mean they should drop that low.

By: What
by: But...Apr 19, 2014 11:53:42 AM

I kinda agree, but he gives a decent argument for why they are. SAE can hardly be considered a fraternity anymore. And Phi Delt is hated by everyone for their douchbag attitude

By: But...
by: Well...Apr 20, 2014 8:12:27 PM

You can say that SAE is hardly considered a fraternity, but how is it any different that Kappa Sig or skid row fraternities?

By: Well...
#8  by: Because...   

Kappa sig and skid row may not really "haze" but at least they have a pledge process whereby the pledges are below the actives and having to learn stuff all semester

By: Because...
#9  by: Well...   

Not perfectly accurate but you back your reasons up solidly

By: Well...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.