New, still establishing themselves, doing well so far

Zeta -- Pike
Known as the 'party groups' but are well liked by most

Pi Phi -- Lambda Chi
Laid back, chill, like to party

DG -- KA
Very southern, lots of tradition and old money

Phi Mu -- Phi Delt
Attract a very specific type of member, always seem to be involved in some sort of drama but are still good groups

Posted By: GTOHM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

Seriously spot on.

By: Yep
#2  by: Seriously   

You're right phi mu attracts #1 girls that are the most beautiful, smart, involved girls. Haven't heard of one bit of drama from this group. Dg however suffered great drama during homecoming elections/Greek unity and senator elections. Can you pinpoint the drama or are you yourself just creating it. You sound like a broken record.

By: Seriously
by: UghApr 13, 2014 10:33:38 PM

And you sound like the broken record that's a social climbing Phi Mu determined to insult whoever is an easy target at the time. Maybe the fact that Phi Mu jumps on anything posted that isn't super flattering about them is the drama the OP was referring to.

By: Ugh
#3  by: Right   

2 years ago Phi mu blasted KD and all you heard was how they were top 3 and not KD. Now DG has messed up so Phi mu latched onto them. The second one of the top 3 slips Phi mu swoops in to try and prove how the deserve that spot. In reality all 4 of the top houses are spectacular each with their own pros and cons. Phi mu has just capitalized on every chance to start drama, which to me keeps them #4.

By: Right
by: YesApr 14, 2014 2:41:30 PM

Someone who is obviously a Chi O made a post saying how proud she was of her sorority and it's accomplishments this year (not saying this was an appropriate way to show your pride). Someone who is obviously a Phi Mu listed all of their accomplishments as a response ... really?? Why do that unless you are trying to start drama?? I am around 5 or so Phi Mu's for close to 6 or 7 hours a week. Their jealousy of many of their sisters is very evident. I'm sure they aren't all that way but I have been around far too many that are. Over the past 3 years I have seen tweet after tweet from Phi Mu's making subtle jabs at other groups. As someone else stated they will go after any of the other groups that slips at all. They also lied to a friend from my hometown about another group during rush ... NOT CLASSY. If you cannot get girls to pledge your group without lying then I feel sorry for you. My sorority is told to never mention another group in a negative way, but to build up our own sorority. This is exactly why the OP said that Phi Mu always seemed to be involved in some type of drama. They have tons of potential but need to focus on themselves not the flaws they see/find in other groups (Yes, I know I am talking about another groups flaws but it is only in response to the comment above.)

By: Yes
#4  by: Agreement   

Just kinda going along with what everyone has been saying, my issue is that it's nearly impossible to find a time that Phi Mu was making a case for them to be top that didn't include reasons another sorority shouldn't be. If you think your group has all the qualifications to stand as a top house then it won't matter what other sororities are doing. This is coming from someone in what many people rank as a mid tier house often next to Phi Mu. It upsets me that I see my house working so hard and being positive about everyone, even wen they are easy targets, and Phi Mu is quick to attack, yet people think they are better. Better houses are nicer houses.

By: Agreement
#5  by: Proof   

Wow oh wow.....case proven! "Seriously" posted that entire comment as a trap and bet!
Knew it would bring the "classy" attack from others. Whatever group you all are in just proved how "dramatic" you are and just how threatened you really are ....bahahahaha!
Look who posts the rude comments... Trying to bash phi mu.
Hhhmmmm which group are you "yes"? Seems your being the drama one.
5 or 6 out of 230.....really? Bet we could find that in every group.

By: Proof
by: BahahahaApr 14, 2014 11:12:52 PM

"Pot meet kettle"

By: Bahahaha
by: Bait?Apr 14, 2014 11:18:38 PM

Classy move

By: Bait?
by: Not quiteApr 15, 2014 12:23:22 AM

The difference in the multiple responses to Phi Mu on here (from what I could assume is at least 2 different sororities, maybe more, who knows) is that everyone is just saying yes, Phi Mu tends to get defensive and bash other houses. Yet no one is attacking Phi Mu as a sorority or pin pointing flaws like Phi Mu does about other houses (just on this thread for example bringing up DG having problems during elections). Others just say that they are usually a source of drama. Meanwhile, when Phi Mu does comment they bring up another sorority (whoever is weak at the time) as a way to lessen an negative about them. I could point to examples, but that would make me know better than them.

By: Not quite
#6  by: Read much   

Not quite....can you read? All this feed is doing is attacking one sorority. In my opinion, which is all this site is) that must mean they are TOPS. Btw I'm from ole miss just looking around your site. Don't y'all support each other? If not you should. Word at our school is phi mu is def a top 3. You just can't deny it.

By: Read much
by: ..........haApr 15, 2014 9:01:39 PM

1) No one from Ole Miss cares enough to comment on this page about a sorority.
2) Top tier at Ole Miss knows top tier at MSU, and while it may now include Phi Mu, it doesn't remove any of the original 3.

By: ..........ha
by: Please ...Apr 15, 2014 9:44:35 PM

The Ole Miss groups constantly belittle each other on their page. MSU has much stronger Greek unity than Ole Miss so please don't pretend to speak for them.

By: Please ...
#7  by: Read much   

You're right.... I'm from ole miss and certainly don't care ... It's just funny to read y'all's stupid attacks! Hey "please" I see you've been on our site ..bahahahaha!

By: Read much
by: Yes ....Apr 17, 2014 1:06:18 AM

I have looked at the Ole Miss site. I have a cousin in a sorority at Ole Miss plus a lot of friends there. The constant fight on that site is about which sororities are better "older ones with mostly Mississippi girls" or "the other groups with top out of state girls". No one from State really cares what your opinion is. Mississippi girls know which groups are top at each school. Out of state girls may not know as much about the Greek system at the school they don't attend but they definitely know who is tops on their campus. Enjoying reading and making your classy comments.

By: Yes ....
#8  by: Girl   

Phi Mu is constantly belittling other sororities. Even walking around them on campus you hear it. Especially their new pledge class, who spends 76% of their time bashing the top houses they were practically begging to be in. There are only three top houses, Phi Mu, and please realize you aren't one.

By: Girl
#9  by: Gasaaah   

This is by far the dumbest post I've read on here in a while.

By: Gasaaah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.