facebook

alpha delta pi

by: Potential Pledge

I am interested in Alpha Delta Pi, but I don't know much about them. My interest stems from a recommendation from a friend who already attends GSU. I will be a freshman at GSU starting Fall 2015. Any unbiased info would be greatly appreciated. I want the real scoop on this sorority. Not the pretty prepared one. I want the truth.

Posted By: Potential Pledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: im a guy   

They're a great sorority from most guys perspectives. They are HOT but that's not the only thing they have going for them in my eyes at least, i always see them on campus or in class so their grades and involvement seem to be pretty good to me, i could be wrong about the grades though haven't seen any grades for sororities. They had the best fraternity on campus as their dates to homecoming this year so that tells you alot as well.

By: im a guy
by: ..May 20, 2015 7:38:25 PM

But every year some sorority goes with them...it was AOPi in 2013 and ADPi last year right? It doesn't really matter who takes who to homecoming. It's just a week long of socials that a lot of people don't really even care about honestly.

By: ..
by: gsu1Jul 6, 2015 10:45:03 PM

Their grades as a chapter as a whole has dropped since this new pledge class came around.. They have the nickname "Shady Pi" for a reason. I never really seen them around and all of the ones I've had in classes don't talk to anyone thats not in a frat. I do a few that a cool and down to earth, but thats only a few.

By: gsu1
#2  by: love the girls.   

Didn't fit in well with them but that's just me! They did get my sororities favourite guys as dates to homecoming though so that definitely showed us that theyre coming up! My advice is go to where you fit in best :)

By: love the girls.
#3  by: ..   

Going through rush with one in mind is the worst thing you can do because if they drop you, you'll feel lost and be more likely to drop recruitment altogether and not give the other incredible sororities a chance. I went into rush wanting one in particular and realized I could never see myself there, then fell in love with another who dropped me after sisterhood day and I was devastated. I went through with rush and joined the sorority I'm in now and it's been one of the biggest blessings I could have asked for. I don't know where I'd be or what I would have done if I had dropped over that 1 sorority in particular. Stay as open minded as possible, don't get your heart set on one (ESPECIALLY before even rushing) and you'll end up where you're supposed to be!

By: ..
#4  by: :)   

I'm in a different sorority and adpi is a good one but they kind of stick to themselves. I'd go in with an open mind and you'll find your way home.

By: :)
by: ?May 28, 2015 6:47:58 PM

They're a good sorority with a lot of local girls. Very pretty and really sweet but they go out to the bars and stuff a lot less than the other sororities. Don't box yourself into just one chapter though, you might click somewhere else!

By: ?
#5  by: GSUgirl   

The ΑΔΠs are awesome! They have a good rep with teachers and other fraternities. Go where you feel most comfortable, but ΑΔΠ is a good choice!

By: GSUgirl
#6  by: girl    

The adpi's I know are really sweet and a lot of them are Christian girls. They host bible studies sometimes for everyone on Greek row to come to. They don't seem to go out much, I wouldn't set your heart on a sorority before you go through rush and see what you think of all of them'

By: girl
#7  by: girl    

The adpi's I know are really sweet and a lot of them are Christian girls. They host bible studies sometimes for everyone on Greek row to come to. They don't seem to go out much, I wouldn't set your heart on a sorority before you go through rush and see what you think of all of them'

By: girl
#8  by: honestly   

honestly any of the houses on row are great. go in with an open mind and you'll go where you belong.

By: honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.