facebook

my ranks.

by: my ranks.

/=even. ,=small drop. Anything seperated in tiers is a big drop.

TOP:
KD/ADll, ZTA

MID:
Phi Mu, (pretty decent drop) AOll

BOTTOM:
Kappa, DPhiE

AOll was the only sorority to not take an on row fraternity but i dont really blame them since the delts were the only ones to ask them, not a fan of them. Kappa got Sigma Nu, not a fan of them either. So these 2 have some work to do. Phi Mu went with Sigma Chi a good fraternity but are the least involved and are pretty much only hanging out with them. ADll was asked by Kappa Sig, i love them, and also KA, dont like them at all, choosing Kappa Sig was by far the right choice. KD and ZTA are the same to me to, as another poster mentioned, but i think KD is the better sorority. This is just my opinion.

Posted By: my ranks.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: best   

Best rankings here honestly. Made the most sense after the explanation.

By: best
#2  by: .   

Kappa should be mid

By: .
#3  by: just me :)   

Switch ZTA with KD and switch AOll with phi mu, not terrible rankings at all!

By: just me :)
by: YeahMay 18, 2015 5:52:54 PM

AOPi definitely should be in front of phi mu.

By: Yeah
by: ..May 20, 2015 7:39:18 PM

I agree AOPi should be in front of phi mu but not that zeta should be in front of kd...

By: ..
#4  by: ..   

So your rankings on who is taking who to homecoming? Kinda dumb.

By: ..
by: bumpMay 20, 2015 7:50:46 AM

Idk if that's what they did, but regardless these rankings are accurate and it is a good indicator if they were to use it.

By: bump
by: But...May 20, 2015 7:40:08 PM

^ bump, yeah that's what they did read the explanation. They're all based on who's taking who to homecoming .

By: But...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.