facebook

guys looking to rush

by: our favourites :)

Before all of the KA's on here corrupt what you guys are thinking let me tell you how things really are here.

Good houses to join.

Sigma Chi: if you're looking to party dont come here, alot of people think these guys are boring outside of derby days but their reputation and brotherhood always keeps them in the mid to top tier.
Kappa Sigma: funnest sweetest guys and right now most people know these guys are on top. Brotherhood isnt the best on row but is easily top 3 or 4 brotherhood wise.
Pi Kapp: in some trouble but are the hottest and funnest of the 3 in trouble they will be much better in the fall.

Notoriously bad.
KA: at the top of the list because as a girl, i know most girls here dont really like them... backed out on KD last year and were turned down by ADpi this year. Always start fights with other fraternities and are the biggest doushes. The only house in trouble who is dateless... need i say more? Bottom tier..
SAE: used to be good but now are just ok. Way better than off row.
Delts: um these guys are just really wierd.

Up and coming.
Sigma Nu: at the top of mid tier and possibly below Kappa Sig as the second best house. But to be safe top of mid tier is the best place right now.
ATO: they might be coming off of their academic probation soon! Used to be the 2nd best house but have fallen off since. Look for them to move up.

Posted By: our favourites :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: i agree   

I actually agree with most if not all of this.. im not a girl.

By: i agree
#2  by: Wow   

I've been in Greek life at this school 4 years and this is so wrong it's hilarious. Stupid freshman come on this cite thinking they know the rankings. People know the truth.

By: Wow
#3  by: my opinion   

Switch sigma nu and the delts... seriously sigma nu its getting old.

By: my opinion
#4  by: Hahahahaha   

Hahahahahahaha written by a sigma nu, what a joke. These kids live on this site. If you wanna know how bad they suck just go to a party or ask any sorority girl, they will let you know. These guys are bottom tier, worst on row. The row respects SAE more than these guys. Sigma nu is a complete joke.

By: Hahahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.