facebook

need some help

by: Pike

I am a Pike at an SEC school. We are one of the top 3 house on campus. Due to a long term illness of a family member I need to move back to Philly. I am going to be enrolling in Drexel as a sophmore. I have plenty of friends in Philly but am always looking to make new ones. Pike has been great for me that way. How are they here? How is their social scene? What is the perception of them by other frats/sororities? Intramurals? Girls like them? Any feedback would be appreciated. If it is going to be snide comments don't bother. I am looking for legitimate thoughts, good or bad.

Posted By: Pike
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haaaay   

Hi! I'm a member of greek life here, and every interaction ive had with PIke has been wonderful! they are very well rounded men and are not your typical jerk frat boys

By: haaaay
#2  by: dreamgirl   

pike here is awesome, you shouldn't have a problem fitting in with them since they're very southern minded-- went to Carolina cup this year for example. The girls love them and they throw great parties def a top tier house

By: dreamgirl
#3  by: Brother   

Coming from a brother, we are definitely a repeat contender for top house on campus. Greek week champs or runners up every year, current holders of deans cup and athletics cup, I don't know what that one commentor's dig with us is, but we are one of the most well rounded athletic fraternities, and we have a high average GPA for campus average.

By: Brother
by: Honest.Apr 29, 2015 5:52:20 PM

Dude, I get the GPA rankings. You are mid. My dig on you guys is what every other fraternity guys dig on you is. Little sportsmanship and the bane of the other houses Sig Ep can Respect Pi Kapp, AXP and Theta Chi can chill. No one likes a Pike, because of the way they act here.

By: Honest.
#4  by: GW   

they had an amazing greek week talent show skit

By: GW

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.