facebook

do people really take these ratings seriously?

by: Legit Question

Like really? Like any frat/sorority under like 30 posts are usually honest. More than that, its is usually the members trying to make themselves look better than they are with good reviews, which to me is kind of sad, or other members trying to make others look worse. So I guess my real question is, "Why even bother with this site at all?" We all know most of it is stupid stuff. It just is weird to me. If you want to know the truth at Greek Life at Drexel, go check it out for yourself. Anyone else agree with me?

Posted By: Legit Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Everyone agrees   

No one cares about this site

By: Everyone agrees
#2  by: sororityStar   

In all honestly, don't trust anything you read on this, fraternity and sorority wise. Its either posted by the members themselves or another chapter trying to make them look bad- you can actually probably tell that most of them aren't genuine. Each chapter has cliques and problems, but they all also have great members. Don't base your choice on this site or the gossip of others. Actually go through rush and try to get to know each chapter because these are the people you will spend the rest of college with, through the good and the bad and you will want to have picked those people and not let it be based upon the opinions and cattiness of others.

By: sororityStar

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.