facebook

let's talk about frats

by: Curious Rusher

Hi guys,

I a freshman at Drexel who is think about joining a frat. My problem is there are so many to choos from. There's known ones like AEPi, TKE, AXP and SigEp. There's some uncommon ones like Delta Sig and Theta Chi. There's even a new one with Beta Theta Pi. What's the best fraternity on campus that is the bet mix of social and school? I want to party but I want brotherhood. I want to be invovled but I want to have good grades and enjoy my time at DU. Thanks!

Posted By: Curious Rusher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dude   

Before this becomes covered with idiots trying to up talk their frat I'll tell you this. You need to talk to members of each fraternity and figure out who you want to hang out with. Any one who actually names a frat on this thread is a try hard.

By: Dude
#2  by: Curious Rusher   

I meant uncommon because I know who they are, but Theta Chi I do not know much about, and when I ask others about them, no one seems to know much abot the except they are a pretty small frat (comprared to most) and they kinda keep to themselves. Also, did not understand what you meant by "episode".

By: Curious Rusher
#3  by: honest opinion   

Most chapters won't be extending new bids until next fall. If you have any friends in fraternities or sororities, ask them about the process. Also you can email the Fraternity and Sorority Life office.

The best way to make a good choice is to meet people, and talk to them about their experiences. If you end up joining, they will be the ones you spend the most time with.

By: honest opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.