Review the best and the worst here!

Posted By: HOCO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

theta........awful

By: hm
#2  by: Guest   

This is the second year in a row Theta has had a questionable skit. What's happening with them?

By: Guest
#3  by: Skits   

They were all so bad except for aepi and Tridelt....which was carried by aepi since only one girl had lines

By: Skits
#4  by: Haha   

They all set the bar pretty low....

By: Haha
#5  by: Seriously    

I was so disappointed in last night. Kappa and Theta should've been good based on previous showings but they were just so bad! Delta is the one house with a chance of placing and that's just because AEPi did the skit.

Night two doesn't look promising either.

KD
Sigma
Phi Mu
Zeta
Pi Phi

I think Pi Phi will be the only house with a decent showing tonight unless one of the other houses comes out of left field and wows us.

By: Seriously
by: okayOct 21, 2014 2:08:54 PM

i think there were pretty strong shows yesterday but the ones that stood out to me were for sure tri delt and gphi

By: okay
by: Night Two Oct 21, 2014 11:05:58 PM

Tonight was significantly better than last night. However that doesn't mean much. Pi Phi was underwhelming. They could have done so much better. Zeta and Phi Mu weren't total disasters though. They were actually pretty entertaining. I can not say the same for Tri Sigma.

By: Night Two
by: UmOct 22, 2014 12:21:44 AM

I don't think it's fair to say that tri delt will place only cause of Aepi considering they won 2nd in greek week skit. We need to stop tearing chapters down for doing well on this site.

By: Um
#6  by: Couldn't go   

Who all performed last night?

By: Couldn't go
by: Night oneOct 21, 2014 3:12:18 PM

Theta
Kappa
Delta
APhi
GPhi

By: Night one
#7  by: ..   

When are people going to realize Theta is not a top house. That name does not carry as much weight as it used to.

By: ..
by: GuestOct 22, 2014 12:01:04 AM

When Theta gets off Greek rank and out of their own ass

By: Guest
#8  by: :)   

Not trying to take away anyone's accomplisments but I just want to make an observation
Hoco 2013: SK, delta chi, Fiji = 2nd place
GW 2013: Tri delt, delta chi, Fiji = 2nd place
Hoco 2014: phi mu, delta chi, beta sig = amazing skit!
COMMON DENOMINATOR: Delta Chi
They always have awesome IBAs every year and from their impressive record, Delta Chi is a strong fling competitor

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.