facebook

kkg

by: Miz

So how would people describe kappas here??

Posted By: Miz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Real opinion   

On Greek rank many girls have a lot of mean things to say about them and like to over analyze any nice post about kappa into some self promotion scheme. But every house will deal with that on here at some point. The general opinion of kappa in real life, coming from an unbiased bystander is this:

Typically considered one of mizzous strongest chapters based on their rich history. They have a lot of success during recruitment (my house is one of their rivals), always a top 5 house in grades, they have one of the most popular philanthropies and of course have a good amount of beautiful girls. They aren't known as a premier party house but they certainly aren't opposed to partying by any means I just don't think they go as hard as some other houses do. Of course Some of the girls you just kind of wander how they managed to get in to that house but for the most part a great and respectable figure of Greek town.

Any other questions about any other house I will gladly answer in detail and positivity :)

By: Real opinion
#2  by: Truly   

They aren't that bad. I can't think of anything that is special about them, but they aren't offensive to me either. Yes, some of them try to hard to be something they aren't, but overall they are solid middle tier.

By: Truly
#3  by: ok   

i have so many friends in kappa NONE of which are rich OR snobby. like where did this stereotype come from? They're not that cute and frats arent that into them BUT they do really well in competitions, get very good grades, are well respected, and still party! (here and there) Definetely a classier house, you wont see any of them dressed that great for a night out.

By: ok
by: Not at allJul 26, 2014 9:49:09 AM

They're sought out after by try hard frats who want to win competitions but no top frat gets excited to party with kappas lol

By: Not at all
by: Huh?Jul 26, 2014 5:02:02 PM

Beta is obsessed with kappa....

By: Huh?
by: ??????Jul 27, 2014 11:16:09 AM

beta at mizzou? do u even go here

By: ??????
#4  by: pitrexxz   

Could Kappa work any harder to bury this thread?

By: pitrexxz
by: +Jul 26, 2014 4:01:03 PM

Bump

By: +
by: WtfJul 27, 2014 2:21:11 AM

Doesn't appe

By: Wtf
by: '''Jul 27, 2014 12:18:15 PM

Now that you are sober and rereading that verbal vomit you wrote last night, aren't you embarrassed? I don't think ramblings like that are earning any points for you or your Kappa sisters. I've heard of drunk girls forgetting their keys, forgetting their purses, forgetting their morals, but NEVER have I heard of them losing their punctuation.

By: '''
by: Us Jul 27, 2014 2:30:15 PM

You sound wei

By: Us
by: I'll finish ^Jul 27, 2014 2:37:51 PM

To ('''). You sound like a really strange person who tries really hard to be clever but just comes off awkward and paranoid. Also stop calling everyone on every thread on this website that you don't agree with drunk because nobody is laughing. I couldn't help but notice you've commented on at least two threads now about people be drunk or the alcohol wearing off...... It's such an awkward rant you go on.

By: I'll finish ^
#5  by: miz   

Kappas are the same as girls in any other house--they look for girls who have proven themselves scholastically without trying to collect a pledge class of cookie cutter girls. They characteristically have their share of beauty queens, brainiacs, jocks, musically inclined girls, and girls who like to crack jokes and have fun. Their sisterhood is one of the best because of their diversity and respect for each other. Thetas, Pi Phis, Tri Delts, Chi O, and ADPi all recruit the same kind of girl. Fortunately there are enough all around high achieving girls for all the Greek houses at MU to get a wonderful pledge class.

By: miz
#6  by: cddsd   

bump

By: cddsd
by: WtfJul 27, 2014 2:19:54 AM

You have psychological issues. What's your deal with kappa, were you cut?

By: Wtf
#7  by: hmmmmmm....   

One word to describe Kappa? average

By: hmmmmmm....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.