facebook

classy, gphi.

by: Wow

Anyone else find the confederate flag in one of gphis tumblr pictures SUPER classy.... Lol. Wow girls. Are you so dumb you didn't even realize you blatantly posted a picture posing with a flag that supports slavery trying to be hot?

Please, try less.

And maybe advise your oh so intelligent PR people to do some research before they post something so insulting. A picture of some girl trying too hard to be hot on top of a truck and obviously proving to be too dumb to realize she has an extremely offensive prop behind her is really baffling to me. This can't be good for recruitment. But hey, classic gphi move.

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: dumb   

I'm not the biggest fan of GPhi but I saw it and let's be honest it was in the background at a tailgate. If she was posing with it herself then I could see it being an issue but I don't think this is a big deal.

By: dumb
#2  by: Dixiecrat   

Heritage not hate.

By: Dixiecrat
#3  by: Yup   

As a woman of color, I can tell you that the confederate flag doesn't please us no matter where it is placed in a photo, I do not make a big deal about it when I see it because obviously slavery has ended in America, but I do make nasty judgements towards the person sporting it . Slavery is not a game it's not meant to be a fashion statement or a prop. It was real and my family was affected by it. To me, this girl treats it like a prop like the person above said and has lead me to judge gphi's character negatively. Whether they realized it was an insulting flag or not, or whether it was "just a tailgate" and it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it's ignorant and tacky to post something with such strong, controversial meaning. It simply looks like you don't have any respect for history and are just getting drunk.

By: Yup
by: YupJul 16, 2014 1:49:57 AM

And if you really do support the confederacy, then that's something you should probably keep to yourself. You're pretty outnumbered.

By: Yup
#4  by: Honestly   

You are all huge f u ck ing losers for this. Everyone single one of you is a friendless b I t ch if your making a big deal about a confederate flag. Leave the SEC, you're no longer welcome

By: Honestly
by: Really?!Jul 16, 2014 8:27:33 AM

Also, you're clearly a gphi.

By: Really?!
#5  by: Omg   

Wow who thought it was a good idea to post that picture.. That's amazing

By: Omg
by: hahaJul 16, 2014 11:09:43 AM

Some typical moronic GPhi

By: haha
#6  by: Lol   

Is anyone at all suprised? Gphis tumblr is the only tumblr that has such tasteless and unclassy photos. Why? Because every other sorority knows better than posting girls in belly shirts and bikini son something that every other sorority used to show off their sisterhood and involvement. But I wouldn't expect anything else from a house that routinely gets girls kicked out for c.oke related incidents. Keeping it classy as always Gamma Phi!

By: Lol
by: ummmJul 16, 2014 12:07:17 PM

c.oke related incidents?!! you don't know what you're talking about. NOT TRUE.

By: ummm
by: yupJul 16, 2014 1:49:11 PM

It's also a known fact that you had 2 in house girls get kicked out of the house last year for having c.oke in their rooms. Only Gphis think that no one else knows what goes on in their house.

By: yup
#7  by: as a guy   

Don't care because we know they're not wife material. But I could see how this would be a bad look for rush next month

By: as a guy
#8  by: Truuuu   

I mean what else are they supposed to post lol. They're literally not involved in anything that doesn't involve a frat pairing, a frat participating or alcohol and therefore have no classy photos to post. Literally they are probably the most worthless house we have. Even more so than the bottom tier because I mean at least they take some things seriously. All the real pretty girls who value the real importance of sisterhood go delta, kappa, chi o or pi phi. Maybe theta and adpi. Pnms be warned.

By: Truuuu
by: soJul 16, 2014 8:55:20 PM

So....they're preforming a public service? Is that their philanthropy? snicker.

By: so
#9  by: Hahahah   

Well bless your heart. Y'all still think you belong in the SEC? I'm from South Carolina and if you go even further south, you see the stars and bars everywhere you look. It's a staple of our heritage in the South, not of the antebellum era. Learn some facts on social culture before you go on a rant.

By: Hahahah
by: Hell noJul 16, 2014 7:31:24 PM

And for the record,.... I love watching our football team slaughter the majority of you dirty southern schools. So get off your high horse. We can run the sec too.

By: Hell no
by: Rumor has itJul 16, 2014 9:32:45 PM

I heard the stars and bars might be getting outlawed everywhere soon....

By: Rumor has it
#10  by: LOL   

LOl obviously we do deserve to be in the SEC. We were at the SEC Championship game last year. So your point is invalid. Also NEWSFLASH Missouri isn't a southern state. We are apart of the Midwest and if you knew your history you would know that from the Missouri Compromise.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.