facebook

windy city mu students

by: BLUES/BLACKHAWKS

Since this site is filled w/nothing but hate, jealousy, lies & backstabbing, how about just a fun, friendly post for a change?! With the big Blues/BlackHawks series starting tonight, which fraternity & sorority do you think has the most members from Chicago?

Posted By: BLUES/BLACKHAWKS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Phi psi   

Their entire frat is from Chicago

By: Phi psi
#2  by: STL Greek Girl   

GO BLUES!! One of my sisters is a Chicago girl and we have a friendly hockey rivalry.

By: STL Greek Girl
by: Stanley CupApr 17, 2014 7:44:16 PM

Not sure about the frats, but ChiO, GPhi, PiPhi, DG have a lot of cool girls from Chicago.

By: Stanley Cup
#3  by: Guest   

SK has a lot of Naperville girls but I think Chi-O has the most I've seen.

By: Guest
by: WowApr 18, 2014 3:34:14 PM

Naperville, what a cultural wasteland. It epitomizes everything that is wrong with suburbia.

By: Wow
by: ^Apr 18, 2014 3:40:47 PM

And you're from where exactly?

By: ^
by: probablyApr 18, 2014 4:35:26 PM

Naperville

By: probably
by: GakApr 18, 2014 6:51:40 PM

I really don't consider places like Naperville to be part of the Windy City. Chicago is uber sophisticated, an architectural mecca and amazingly diverse. Naperville is just like any other example of generic suburban sprawl, except bigger. Besides, there are people who were born and raised in Naperville for whom years will go by and they don't venture into the big, bold city.

By: Gak
#4  by: It's great   

Naperville is great if you like chain restaurants, generic four-bedroom colonials and a gas-guzzling SUV in every garage.

By: It's great
#5  by: realistic   

naperville is a joke compared to the northshore thats where the money's at. LOL at ghettoville, il

By: realistic
by: lolApr 21, 2014 2:48:29 AM

No I agree. Naperville people are so annoying, thinking they have money. You have no idea what the north shore is sweetie.

By: lol
#6  by: wow!!!   

Just shows how some girls just troll this site and turn EVERYTHING into some negative, hateful thread!! Your lives seem pretty sad. Anyway.....great hockey game last night and I think there are lots of Chicago area girls in Gphi, DG, ChiO and Sig Kaps!

By: wow!!!
#7  by: not a pledge   

phi kappa psi forsure.

By: not a pledge
#8  by: Prolly   

Not tho

By: Prolly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.