11) Zeta
12) KD
13) Phi Mu
14) Tri-Sig

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Too funny   

In the history of sorority rankings, you are the only person to ever have ranked GPhi ahead of Tri Delta, and PiPhi below GPhin, APhi, ADPi, AXO and Kappa. But, hey, nice try. I think we all know the real rankings and, Little Miss Kappa, we don't need any advice from you.

By: Too funny
#2  by: my opinion   

I think that its hard to put them in order with no ties, because each house has great things about them and also down falls, so I put "/" to show that I think some houses are equal to each other
Theta/Kappa
Chi O
Tri Delt
Pi Phi/G Phi
A Phi/DG
ADPi
Zeta/AXO
KD
Phi Mu/SK
Sigma

By: my opinion
by: UHHNov 17, 2013 11:00:15 PM

No. No one would ever tridelt in with kappa and chio!!! and gphi with aphi is stupid too. And your seriously dumb if you think adpi is even close to zeta and dg.

By: UHH
#3  by: no   

Here's the real one.
1. Kappa
2. Chi-O
3. Gphi
4.Theta
5. Tri-Delt
6. ADPi
7. AXO
8. APhi
9. Pi Phi
10. KD
11. DG
12. PhiMu
13. Zeta
14. SK
15. Sigma

By: no
by: PshNov 16, 2013 6:14:43 PM

Kappa isn't first, AXO isn't above Pi Phi or A Phi and Phi Mu isn't above Zeta. Nice try though.

By: Psh
#4  by: here   

chio/pi phi
kappa/theta/adpi
tridelt/gphi
aphi/dg
kd/axo/zeta
sigma/sk/phi mu

By: here
by: my opinionNov 16, 2013 9:24:40 PM

I like your rankings better than what I originally put. Nicely done!

By: my opinion
by: HmNov 16, 2013 10:58:11 PM

I think Chi-O is linked more closely with Theta

By: Hm
#5  by: rankings   

chi o
tri delt
pi phi
kappa
gphi
adpi
theta
dg
aphi
axo
zeta
kd
sk
phi mu
sigma

By: rankings
by: they areNov 20, 2013 3:29:01 PM

they are (all except for kappa) because they 1 - dont haze their babies (we still rememeber pi phi) 2 - arent socially awkward (theta)

By: they are
#6  by: Not quite   

I agree that ChiO and Theta are linked more closely, but neither is at the top of the list because they both have that socially awkward factor. For all-round quality I would put Delta and PiPhi tied at the top because they both are extremely hard to get into and each has high standards. I actually put Kappa and ADPi next because they tend to be more well-rounded girls, then Theta/ChiO next because they each have a few unfortunate girls (legacies????) who can't hold a normal conversation. Then Gphi-AXO-APhi. And then the rest.

By: Not quite
by: Yeah Nov 17, 2013 12:48:08 AM

I would almost have Pi Phi/Delta as well as Kappa and ADPi tied at the top depending on what you want out of a house, because I feel like Kappa and ADPi are hard to get into as well but for different reasons than Pi Phi and Delta are. I've always considered ADPi a top house because they compete well and are well rounded, not sure why they're never considered top five but personally I'd put them in my top five, I like them more than Chi-O.

By: Yeah
by: Here it is:Nov 17, 2013 11:08:23 AM

Chi O
Kappa
Pi Phi
DDD
Gphi
Theta
AD Pi
A Phi
AXO
KD
SK
Phi Mu
SSS

By: Here it is:
by: finally!Nov 17, 2013 4:25:31 PM

this is probably the truest ranking I've ever seen with my opinion. everyone will have different opinions, so of course everyone will have different rankings. BUT yours, I agree 100% with.

By: finally!
#7  by: ADPi   

ADPi really?!? Hahahahaha. They are not top. More like AD Guy!

By: ADPi
by: Yawn Nov 17, 2013 9:50:39 AM

Wow, that's a really original insult you used. Say something else about ADPi. You sound like a Theta who's jealous that a "bunch of dudes" beat you in grades.

By: Yawn
by: seriouslyNov 17, 2013 11:05:20 PM

can we drop the adguy thing cus its just another stereo type that no one wants to hear about here.

By: seriously
#8  by: I think   

To the person who wondered why ADPi is never ranked in the Top 5, I think they OFTEN are ranked in the Top 5. At least that's what the girls going through rush thought at the same time I was going through. They are extremely well-rounded, extremely down-to-earth, lots of pretty girls, the majority are smart girls and the house is difficult to get into. I am a Kappa and thrilled to be in that house, but ADPi was my second choice and I would have been very happy and comfortable there, too. They just generally have high standards. And for all of you who are about to say I'm lying and really am an ADPi, save your breath. I am a Kappa legacy and that understandably was my first choice. But ADPi ranks high in every category.

By: I think
by: AbsolutleyNov 17, 2013 11:11:10 PM

This is very true. They are a very tough house to get in, they are a very rounded bunch which makes their sisterhood great. They don't care if your not the prettiest, they just want a great group of girls, which is how it should be. Im a Kappa as well and they were my second choice. I would even put them in the top 3. But that's just me and what people don't understand on here is every one is looking for something different in a house. That's why we all end up in different places. So whats amazing to one girl, might not be right for another. I personally like well rounded houses the best.. But that's just MY OPINION.

By: Absolutley
#9  by: ya   

its hard to rank sororities because everyone considers different things when thinking of whos the best so no one will ever have the same one
but if youre considering the houses most popular with frats/known as the best looking, you'd say delta, pi phi, gphi, a phi, sometimes dg are the best in that regard

with involvement/comps it'd be chi o, kappa, theta, adpi in that regard

By: ya
#10  by: YesBut   

Props to Zeta for doing well in homecoming. And props to Phi Mu and AXO who also have won in the past. Sadly, none of it matters. The same is true for all of the wannabes who complain that PiPhi or ChiO or whomever are never heard from after rush so they must be inferior chapters. All that matters is how many girls want to go back to a house each day of rush and which houses absolutely have the pick of the pack and disappoint hundreds of girls who never get to return each year. That's where Delta and PiPhi and ADPi and Kappa and ChiO really hit a home run. They are the most desirable houses from PNMs perspective and that's all that counts. They pretty much get whomever they choose and they choose the best. End of story.

By: YesBut
by: Prove that^^Nov 21, 2013 8:22:51 AM

All that counts is NOT how many return during rush. That's one week. You join a house for four years. After the first day I had KD KAPPA and Theta, in that order as the houses I "wanted" I got cut from all three. I ended up somewhere I thought I would hate, and I love it. Don't say only return rate counts.

By: Prove that^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.