facebook

xo

by: pnm

So I don't have the greatest gpa, but I'm pretty and have a good, highly involved resume, I know a couple of girls in XO so I'm just wondering how great of an affect they could have on me possibly getting a bid?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Xo pretty picky on grades. Depends on what your friends say about you and whether you have a reputation. I would expect them to be strict on standards this year and avoid grade and reputation risks. On other hand they are on probation, so... You never know. If you know xo actives, you prob know dz too. Shoot there.

By: No
#2  by: chi o   

it completely depends. if those girls like you enough to really fight for you during recruitment and you turn out to fit in perfectly other than your GPA, then id say it won't be a problem. but it depends on so many other things too. you may need to know more than just a couple of girls to pull you through, too. it also depends on how low your GPA is.

By: chi o
by: NoJul 5, 2015 12:19:50 PM

Yep. Also depends on whether your friends have a lot of pull or not. Not all actives have the same sort of stroke.

By: No
#3  by: Uh   

Trust me, you don't need to be pretty to get into xo

By: Uh
#4  by: Hdjdsidxe   

op says "knows" not "friends" with actives there. If only know girls, and have low gpa... Just adjust your expectations. Anything can happen but you shoulda worked a little harder in class than on the activities for your resume. But if you get into xo, they will expect academic performance. And there will be now swaps. You up for that?

By: Hdjdsidxe
#5  by: xo swaps   

good. I was gonna write them off without swaps.

By: xo swaps

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.