facebook

game day dresses

by: Pnm

This isn't sorority resorted necessarily but actives, how many game day dresses did you bring with you? Also where are your favorite places to get your game day dresses? Thanks :)

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nominate   

Soca. They are in town and bham in homewood. Free people has game day dresses too that are cute. They are in Birmingham at the summit. Lots of places in town and in Birmingham have cute dresses for game day.

By: Nominate
by: Don't wanna look weirdJul 7, 2015 4:46:50 PM

So would a romper be okay? (A nice one)

By: Don't wanna look weird
by: KJul 7, 2015 4:53:05 PM

.........yes.......... You can even wear a skirt

By: K
by: @kJul 7, 2015 8:31:05 PM

well in an earlier post someone said rompers were childish. I am from the west coast so I don't know what everyone considers to be "appropriate" in the south.

By: @k
by: activeJul 11, 2015 3:41:31 AM

dear god, yall amaze me with how desperate to fit in you freshman are sometimes. If you like rompers, wear rompers. If you don't, don't wear them. Don't change who you are just because you think that it's "southern" or whatever. Over half the people that go to Alabama are from out of state anyways. Wear what you like, and you'll feel a lot better about yourself than you will if you just wear it because you think every one else will like you better.

By: active
#2  by: .   

Bump

By: .
#3  by: shopping   

I am so glad someone told her where to get a dress! We can all rest easy tonight."Bless her heart."

By: shopping
by: RudeJul 6, 2015 8:39:23 PM

She's just a PNM asking a question....

By: Rude
#4  by: Personally   

I brought 8 and wished I had gotten a few more because I'm a bit bigger then most of my friends so I couldn't share.

By: Personally
by: ...Jul 7, 2015 11:31:44 AM

There are 7 home games and you might go to a few away games. 7 or 8 is really the minimal amount unless you plan on re-wearing dresses, borrowing dresses, or buying some more in Tuscaloosa.

By: ...
by: KJul 7, 2015 4:54:51 PM

You do NOT need 8. What are you talking about? The last at least 3 games are completely FREEZING, and you wear jeans and boots. You need maybe 4 dresses/rompers. They don't even have to be red. They can be black or white or even pink. Girls even wear green. It honestly doesn't matter

By: K
by: ...Jul 9, 2015 9:41:11 AM

I didn't exactly mean dresses. I meant game day outfits in general. Sorry I should have specified!

But no matter the color (even though it's best for it to be red, black, white, cream, etc. than other random colors) of the outfit you need to have at least 7 outfits (we have 7 home games) that you could wear for game day unless you are planning on re-wearing or borrowing.

By: ...
#5  by: Oya   

Wear a romper to a 4-hour-long game in Bryant-Denny, with people barfing and peeing on the floor in the bathroom....and you have to completely undress to pee.
Sure.
Go ahead and wear a romper to a game.

By: Oya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.