facebook

actives

by: Pnm

Are actives going to be on campus while we are bama bound for orientation?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

yes? It's their campus. They won't be like stalking yall but they'll be walking to class and hanging out at Starbucks and eating in the ferg and things like that

By: ??
#2  by: Active    

Yes. A lot of us take summer classes and stay in Tuscaloosa during the summer so always be careful what you say and how you act. I was at the ferg the other day between my classes and I was really appalled by some of the conversations I overheard! Sometimes it's better to keep your opinions to yourself (when they're rude) and then talk about it later in private because you never know who is going to overhear.
But like was said earlier, it's not like we're stalking PNMs or even actively seeking them out. Technically, it's our campus--not yours yet! Besides, all the Bama Bounders can be pretty annoying so we mostly avoid places where they will be.

By: Active
#3  by: Yes   

Plenty of the Bama Bound counselors are sorority members.
Behave yourselves, kids.

By: Yes
#4  by: Ya know,   

People are saying you should act well-behaved, which is completely true, but you should behave like you always do. If you were planning on going out during orientation, then do it. Don't act differently than you normally would. You shouldn't try to fool actives into thinking you're something your not. If actives think you're too wild, then maybe you should re-think your normal behavior.

By: Ya know,
#5  by: yes   

a lot of the orientation leaders are actives in their sororities

By: yes
#6  by: ca   

Yeah, I haven't done bama bound yet, but my friend who is the only other girl from my school going to bama just got back and said that both of her leaders were in sororities. So even if you get two guys or whatever for your leaders, always act classy and cute and sweet (like you always should!) Cuz you never know who is watching!

By: ca

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.