facebook

relevant fraternities

by: Roll Tide

I just wanted to throw this in here for guys rushing this year because it would've been helpful to have had something to reference when I was rushing. Specific ranking isn't really important. What matters is if the fraternity is relevant socially and on campus. These are the fraternities that regularly throw parties and events that sororities want to come to. They aren't in order; I just went down University and then Jefferson in my head.

Relevant Fraternities:
SNU
Phi Gam
DKE
SAE
KA
ATO
Pike
Phi Delt
Sigma Chi
Theta Chi
Pi Kapp
Lambda Chi
Kappa Sig
Delta Chi

You could make a case for Beta and Dau Tee Dau. Some of the other irrelevant fraternities throw a big party that makes them relevant for a weekend, but that's about it.

Posted By: Roll Tide
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Obviously ........   

SNU and Lambda Chi are 1 and 2 respectively. The others are in no particular order.

By: Obviously ........
by: lolMay 28, 2015 4:47:03 PM

what.
lambda chi is maybe 10 at best

By: lol
#2  by: Triller   

SNU is full of self ranking chicken chokers. Get real dude.

By: Triller
#3  by: yeah   

This is pretty solid.
Personally id drop lambda and delta chi from the list but for the most part i cant argue.

By: yeah
#4  by: Pretty Accurate   

Decent list. Guy who said Snu and lambda chi may be smoking crack. Kappa sig ain't that good but Cherub got their name out a lot in the spring so they may be getting better

By: Pretty Accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.