facebook

delta delta delta

by: PNM

How are the Tri Delts at Alabama? I've seen them pretty consistently ranked in top tier, but what is their deal?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

They're good-- Old row. pull a lot of mountain brook/Huntsville/Nashville and other big city girls. high gpa & philanthropy involvement.

By: Hi
#2  by: Honestly   

Other than their involvement with philanthropy, they're irrelevant on campus

By: Honestly
by: SERIOUSLYMay 24, 2015 12:12:36 PM

IRRELEVANT? They are in everything, every honorary, every organization and they have leaders in those groups. Yes, they are all about their philanthropy, but why not? They always have a strong rush and they are very social... did they drop you?

By: SERIOUSLY
by: ActiveMay 24, 2015 2:17:05 PM

PNM's, if someone starts off with a post saying so and so's irrelevant, just stop reading. Every chapter has girls who are leaders and members of other campus organizations, girls who are in the honors college and societies, and girls who raise hundreds and thousands for their philanthropies. Irrelevant isn't a word that carries much weight in our Greek system.

By: Active
by: 6May 24, 2015 2:23:57 PM

My dealer is a tri delt

By: 6
by: fratMay 24, 2015 8:55:44 PM

yo take ddd and agd out of old row and add zta and a phi

By: frat
#3  by: Ddd   

They are legacy central.

By: Ddd
#4  by: Guest   

I wouldn't describe tridelt as irrelevant at all. They had the homecoming queen this past fall, pretty sure they raise the most money for their philanthropy (St. Jude) and broke the record last year, and they are always top 5 in grades. Plus their return rate during rush is like 99%

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.