facebook

phi mu

by: Curious..

What's Phi Mu like? Do they have a stereotype or fit into one?

Posted By: Curious..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pnm   

Does phi mu typically have good, average, or bad grades?

By: Pnm
by: gradesApr 20, 2015 3:48:06 PM

they have good grades. like 3.3, which is not top, but close. Way better than UA average for undergrads. About in the middle of the sororities.

By: grades
#2  by: ...   

Phi Mus at UA are above average girls when it comes to looks, personality on the other hand is a different story.....most are very cliquey and stuck up

By: ...
#3  by: Guest   

Stereotype: Regina George. Thinks everyone is obsessed with them when really everyone hates them

By: Guest
by: hahaApr 21, 2015 2:09:09 PM

on the mean girls thing... this must mean that kappa and kd are Gretchens because of the way they chase after the SAE and Dekes and KAs.

"Gretchen: Well, I mean you wouldn't buy a skirt without asking your friends first if it looks good on you.

Cady: I wouldn't?

Gretchen: Right. Oh, and it's the same with guys. Like, you may think you like someone, but you could be wrong."

By: haha
by: ActiveApr 21, 2015 4:22:10 PM

Hahaha yes and Zetas and Alpha Phi's are Karens. "Is butter a carb?"

By: Active
by: YallApr 21, 2015 5:35:05 PM

Well, yall are quite a roll with Mean Girls, but with the KD and KKD (and dare I say XO) chasing after their home town cousins at the SAE/DKE/KA houses, I would say that they are Karens also:

"Karen: You know who's looking fine tonight? Seth Mosakowski.
Gretchen: Okay, you did not just say that.
Karen: What? He's a good kisser.
Gretchen: He's your cousin.
Karen: Yeah, but he's my first cousin."

:)

By: Yall

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.