facebook

zta house

by: Curious

Has anyone heard anything new about where zeta will be eating meals next year?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Meals   

Idk but there was talk around that they may share kitchen and dining space with GPhiB but really don't know

By: Meals
by: NoApr 21, 2015 4:25:20 PM

thats not happening

By: No
#2  by: P.o.   

Out of the KA dogwood bowls?

By: P.o.
#3  by: .   

They have a swing space on campus that fits everyone for meals and chapter

By: .
by: LolApr 21, 2015 12:58:14 AM

No they don't

By: Lol
by: ??Apr 21, 2015 7:28:56 AM

Where is the pan love? If an active member is telling you they do, why would you think they're lying?

By: ??
by: ActiveApr 21, 2015 7:35:35 AM

^because unless the food is being catered for every single meal there's no way they'd just have a space to double as a dining room considering it would need to have a kitchen. The only place that I can think of that fits that criteria is Bryant Denny and I have a feeling they're not meeting there. I'm sure they have a space for chapter, though. It's not a pan love thing, it's a pure logistics thing. Also they said they so I'm assuming they're not, in fact, a zeta.

By: Active
by: IdkApr 21, 2015 10:39:33 AM

ZTA is rushing out of Bryant Denny soooo I'm sure that's where their swing space is

By: Idk
by: Active Apr 21, 2015 2:17:06 PM

Our recruitment space and swing space are totally different. We're doing rush out of Bryant Denny so it's closer.

However we will be having only catered meals in the same building we have for chapter/rituals/hanging out :)

Can we now stop with the rumors?

By: Active
by: PnmApr 23, 2015 1:37:36 AM

I keep hearing that the lack of a house will seriously effect the freshmen experience?!

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.