facebook

recs

by: Help

Do u have to have them? How bad will it hurt me

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

I would say about 75% of the girls around you will have recommendations. It's a little late to be figuring this out.

good luck

By: lol
by: ClickApr 16, 2015 12:48:01 AM

It's not too late. Better now that just figuring it out on Aug. 1!!

By: Click
#2  by: TTown    

YES you have to have them!! Not to late get busy.

By: TTown
#3  by: Comprehend   

While you should make every effort to get them, in the end if a house wants you they will find a rec for you (in the event you don't have one). This is the honest truth. Some houses may be more "stuck up" about it or make you believe you need one, but those houses are just trying to scare you.

Do your best to get them and don't stress about the ones you don't.

By: Comprehend
#4  by: hilarious   

most houses have so many more girls that they want and can't keep that DO have recs.... ones without recs are an easy cut

By: hilarious
#5  by: Click   

If you don't get them....and you live in a big city that would have a lot of sorority alumnae, you're just going to look lazy.

By: Click
#6  by: Not too late but...   

You better get going if you haven't started. My mom is a Phi Mu alum and does recs every year. She sends a lot out in June and even July for some schools, but always tells girls coming here to get their info to her as early as possible because they should be in no later than the middle of July. Also, because recruitment here is so huge, the demand for recs is really high. My mom and some other alums I know will stop doing them after a certain number so that they don't look like they're just running a rec assembly line. I know last year she was getting contacted by girls as early as February and March asking if she'd do one for them.

By: Not too late but...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.