facebook

tri delta

by: pmn

hi whats DDD like on campus? is it very selective? is it mainly southern?

Posted By: pmn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: very   

very selective, very coveted during rush

By: very
by: Who cares, when - 😒Sep 3, 2021 3:12:08 PM

The Pretty White Girl (PWG) is going extinct.
They are America's rarest human species.
America's smallest minority group. 🥺

PWGs are @ 1 in 15 in last Spring's sorority PCs.
It was 1 in 3 ten years ago.

Take many pictures of them, so we can remember what they looked like... 🦄

By: Who cares, when - 😒
#2  by: Yeah   

Very good here and known for being selective. Traditionally southern but have a good number of northern girls

By: Yeah
by: DDDSep 3, 2021 2:17:48 PM

They used to cross-rush almost exclusively with KD and Kappa for the MB/Mobile/Gump pool, but they've really made a commitment to branching out and taking OOS/OOR girls.

By: DDD
#3  by: ua   

I think tri delt is probably one of the sororities that everyone else in greek life actually likes. I don't know much about their sisterhood or whatever but there never seems to be any drama or bad things said about them.

By: ua
by: ClickApr 16, 2015 12:56:11 AM

Plenty of people hate TriDelt because they're so fabulous. LOTS of Alabama girls, majority Southern. They seem to really like girls from Signal Mountain, TN.

By: Click
#4  by: Guy   

Irrelevant southern sorority with a good name attached

By: Guy
by: HaApr 17, 2015 7:28:46 PM

This

By: Ha
by: GuestApr 17, 2015 8:02:05 PM

I'm sorry what? How is having the homecoming queen, breaking the record for philanthropy money raised, and being top five in grades every year irrelevant??

By: Guest
by: Yeah Apr 17, 2015 8:20:19 PM

I didn't even realize all that besides the top 5 in grades. Irrelevant old row. Irrelevant isn't always bad though. No ones just talking about ya. Kinda just there...which against isn't bad.

By: Yeah
by: ClarificationApr 17, 2015 9:12:27 PM

I think what he means is "irrelevant" as in they have no scandals attached. KD, Kappa, Chi O have been known to party and have attitude, and AXO is known as the smart sorority so Tri Delt is just in the middle. Known for their philanthropy work and very respected, but nothing gossip worthy about them, which is actually a good thing in my book.

By: Clarification
by: Too goodApr 17, 2015 11:11:57 PM

I knew that many positive comments were too good to be true on this website!!my roomate is one. Great girls.

By: Too good
by: Irrelevant Sep 3, 2021 12:37:49 PM

Honey, you got a big storm comin

By: Irrelevant
#5  by: Bumping   

Bumpy bump

By: Bumping
#6  by: Phi Mu   

Oh wait are we talking crap about Tri Delta?

Fine with me haha

By: Phi Mu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.