facebook

axo/agd

by: Pnm

Can someone tell me the differences in AXO and alpha gam? I went to their teas and they seemed very very similar to me. What are their reputations like on campus? Are they well liked?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

I agree that they're very similar.

Many people consider Alpha Chi is the best house on campus, and the total package when it comes to looks, grades, involvement, and class.

Alpha Gam has a lot of history and tradition owing mostly to their long association with the Bryant family. Part of First Circle with DDD and KD. Historically they were considered the "bottom tier" (awkward/unattractive) Old Row house, although with their pledge classes of the past several years you can't say that anymore at all.

Both have a rep for religious girls who don't go out, but both have groups of girls who party without making spectacles of themselves.

By: ^
#2  by: rtr   

They're both similar in terms of having great grades, sisterhood, and their old row. You have your mix of girls that go out and girls that don't go out but you'll probably won't see more of them going out as often Kappa's and KD's. I'd have to say the main different is that AXO is the top of the top. They literally are known as the girls with the WHOLE package (looks, grades, involvement). AGD on the other hand kind of has a reputation of being more the unattractive/awkward smart girls that are apart of Old Row despite having some good pledge classes. I also would put AGD below a few other Old Row houses and say the most similar to AXO is Chi Omega. Either way, they're both great houses.

By: rtr
#3  by: Ok alpha chi ok   

Haha I laugh at the alpha chi self ranking "the whole package" yeah ok. They are both known as the houses that have religious, smart, and classy girls. A lot of alpha gams and alpha chis hang out together because they are involved in a lot of activities together on campus. You can't say one house is more unattractive than another because both houses have girls of all types. AND to the last poster who said XO is the most similar to alpha chi is completely wrong. XO is a lot more like DDD, KD, and kappa

By: Ok alpha chi ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.