facebook

phi mu

by: pnm

literally phi Mu gives me so much attention on social media but they acted like they weren't interested in me at all during their party. I was without an active for 5 minutes and was never approached. When I tried to take initiative and introduce myself they were very arrogant.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Emma   

I had a totally different perspective. I thought the girls were really sweet, but shy.

By: Emma
#2  by: pnm   

I was at the Phi Mu party and had a great time. The girls knew who I was and I talked to a lot of different girls for varying amounts of time and had good conversations. They definitely stuck out to me as a good house. I don't really know all the in's and out's of rush but maybe phi mu is a house that tends to focus more on girls that they already know very well at this point?

By: pnm
by: yeaMar 30, 2015 1:35:11 AM

but I went into the house previously knowing a lot of girls ... and that happened. Why are they commenting on my stuff but when I see them in person they don't talk to me?

By: yea
by: BigsisMar 30, 2015 7:27:31 PM

Ask one of them when you see them?

That's pretty rude. Maybe they think you're in the bag and they're spending more time with girls they don't know.

Or maybe...they don't want you. There are 16 others that might. Get out and meet more people!

By: Bigsis
#3  by: Pnm   

I didn't know anybody there and I had a great time. The girls were just a little shy is what it seemed to me, but there were a few who were very nice to me and spoke with me and we had very good conversations.

By: Pnm
#4  by: active   

Honestly there are SO MANY PNMS at every single party. Any active of any chapter would love to sit down and talk to every pnm for hours, but that's just not realistic. Teas are a lot about the pnms getting to know the sororities better too. As annoying as it is to go to a party and not to get a lot of attention, it's just an unavoidable issue because there are simply too many girls at once.

By: active
by: PNMMar 30, 2015 11:53:01 PM

I mean DZ had no problem giving attention to all the girls that walked in there house so..

By: PNM
by: HaApr 1, 2015 11:38:04 AM

Probably because they're one of the 5 worst sororities on campus

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.