facebook

go

by: nicest house

who has the best house? (Nicest and Biggest)

Posted By: nicest house
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

It's really based on opinion, but my personal favorite is ADPi's. Looks so southern!

By: Guest
#2  by: Wellll   

All of them are attractive in their own way but my personal favorites are alpha chi, DG, KD, and gamma phi. Dg fits their nautical theme really well, alpha chi's is just really pretty. I like kd's (at least their renderings) because it really looks like an actual house as opposed to a large building. And gamma phi, from what I've seen from their renderings, is going to have really awesome porch space on the back. I like alpha gam's architecture but their house is probably 8-10k square feet smaller than the others so it's def not the biggest.

By: Wellll
by: WellllMar 5, 2015 11:25:53 PM

Or if you're talking about fraternities, anything on university.

By: Wellll
#3  by: Siriusly   

I like DDD's house. Pretty sure it's the biggest so far! Wait'll you see the pool in the basement.

By: Siriusly
by: lolMar 6, 2015 11:22:20 PM

there's no pool in DDD's house

By: lol
by: GuestMar 7, 2015 7:05:52 PM

There's no pool in any Greek house on campus haha

by: To "U don't go here"Mar 9, 2015 1:37:09 PM

I don't know why you would pledge a sorority based on what the house looks like, that just seems stupid. And all the houses on campus are drop dead gorgeous, there's no need to be bitter

By: To "U don't go here"
#4  by: I like   

Alpha Phi -- reminds me of the old homes in Charleston, SC. Very striking.

By: I like
#5  by: Guest   

Phi mu

by: LOLMar 8, 2015 6:08:01 PM

They don't have a house right now. It was torn down to be rebuilt.

By: LOL
#6  by: I remember   

loving the DG house when I walked at rush, and I love their anchor outside. If only we could have a giant golden crown on our lawn, ha!

By: I remember
#7  by: biggest   

ddd's is the biggest and will remain the biggest. no house is allowed to build a house bigger than tridelt's because the university deemed the size excessive.

By: biggest
by: WowMar 8, 2015 1:04:22 PM

Do you know the square footage? I saw somewhere that gphi's is upwards of 43,000, if tridelts is even bigger than that that would be a little excessive lol. They probably didn't want sororities to start "one upping" each other.

By: Wow
by: @wowMar 8, 2015 3:27:42 PM

I don't know the square footage, but I do know there's a rule in place that all houses built following tridelts must be at least 1 square foot less!

By: @wow
by: noMar 8, 2015 8:31:27 PM

the max square footage any house, or future house can be is 40,000 square feet. Even G phi and alpha chi are only 40,000.

By: no
#8  by: pnm'15   

doesn't phi mu have a pool house? which other sororities have them if any?

By: pnm'15
by: WellMar 8, 2015 4:11:37 PM

Most sororities if not all have houses that are technically just normal houses that anyone can rent, but the rent is passed down from pledge class to pledge class to live in. Phi mu may own theirs but the first scenario is more likely.

By: Well
by: TheyMar 8, 2015 6:32:17 PM

don't own it anymore. The current owners are letting Phi Mus sign leases for 2 more years at the max. then it will become a regular rental or maybe Alpha Chi's pool house

By: They

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.