facebook

racial preference

by: Daiquiri

I got a full scholarship to Alabama and was very excited about moving there! But, I am from Hawaii and look like a native islander, and girls that I've talked to say that one, Greek life is a huge part of the University and two, only white girls are allowed. Is there a point in rushing or should I not bother? I won't take offense, just want to know

Posted By: Daiquiri
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nah   

Don't go to UA.

By: nah
#2  by: Tbh   

Not sure how you thought this would pan out for you but you sound kind of insecure worrying about if youll fit in or not. If youre a nice girl and you have the right connections, rushing will be the same for you as anyone else

By: Tbh
#3  by: Wtf   

Damn yall are ruthless. you can still come to bama but if I were you I wouldn't rush.

By: Wtf
#4  by: wut   

I don't know why people are trolling... Yes you should come to UA and rush. IF you fit in with a group, then you fit in.

By: wut
#5  by: SD   

As an active sorority member in California, reading all of this is sickening. My chapter, like every other chapter on my campus, would NEVER refuse someone a bid because of their race. All of you, like many other people in your part of the country, need to get their heads out of their butts and realize it's 2015 and racism is NOT okay. No one person is better than another for any reason- race, money, religion, ect. To the OP- go somewhere that has its values in the 21st century and where you can feel comfortable in your own skin.

By: SD
by: YeahMar 7, 2015 8:17:50 PM

Don't let any of this bother you too much, it's mostly trolling. Please don't form your opinions off something you read on the Internet.

By: Yeah
#6  by: Please   

Don't let this offend you its all just trolling

By: Please
#7  by: you're fine    

Im from hawaii and im an native islander and i got accepted, you're fine

By: you're fine
#8  by: Really?   

Goodness, I have never heard the term yellow fever in my life! Where in the world do these people who make these kind of comments come from? I think these people making these awful comments are the "minority!"

By: Really?
by: Hey nowMar 9, 2015 3:32:55 AM

Was that last bit really necessary? Stop being a dried up bird

By: Hey now

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.