facebook

preview day

by: Pnm

Who were y'all favorite sororities at preview day?!

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Every single APA sorority seems the exact same on preview day. "What's your name? Where are you from? How's your day? Do you have any questions?" at every booth.

By: ...
by: LolFeb 28, 2015 7:33:44 PM

Yeah and it will be that way every round of rush tok

By: Lol
by: WhatFeb 28, 2015 9:00:32 PM

What did you expect?
Did you give one-syllable answers? You weren't helping.

By: What
by: ...Mar 1, 2015 12:17:03 PM

I didn't expect anything else, but it's hard to pick a favorite from that...

By: ...
#2  by: Pnm   

Alpha phi, pi phi, phi mu & zeta

By: Pnm
#3  by: Pnm   

Alpha phi, pi phi, phi mu & zeta

by: DubiousFeb 28, 2015 9:01:16 PM

Sure.

By: Dubious
#4  by: rushing   

XO, AGD, DG, and pi phi

By: rushing
by: PnmMar 1, 2015 6:47:11 AM

Yeah completely agree with pi phi

by: ha ha haMar 1, 2015 11:40:44 AM

^i'm sure you do pi phi!!!

By: ha ha ha
#5  by: reminder   

zeta isn't even going to have a house next year, have fun eating your meals at the dining halls

By: reminder
by: reminderMar 2, 2015 12:20:42 PM

joining a sorority is all about the food

by: reminderMar 2, 2015 9:29:27 PM

Joining a sorority is about having somewhere to do chapter things with your sisters, etc.

by: waitMar 2, 2015 10:59:31 PM

I said "joining a sorority is all about the food" but I was being sarcastic (hopefully that was obvious). The first comment is obviously a current greek trying to spread ZTA hate.

By: wait
by: MatchlessMar 10, 2015 10:17:57 PM

Gosh, that's going to be news at other schools where sororities have chapter rooms instead of houses (UAB, Montevallo, Auburn etc.).

By: Matchless
#6  by: Guest   

Another reminder to PNMs: KD will be on probation next fall semester too, so no swaps or date parties for their new pledge class!

By: Guest
by: WutMar 2, 2015 4:13:36 PM

Why is KD on probation?

By: Wut
by: Wrong Mar 10, 2015 2:38:18 AM

KD is not going to be on probation in the fall. Get your facts straight

By: Wrong
by: GuestMar 10, 2015 3:21:51 AM

My facts are straight, they're on probation for a full calendar year, which started this semester.

By: Guest
by: @WutMar 11, 2015 9:53:21 AM

They're on probation for recruitment infractions (i.e., dirty rushing).

By: @Wut
by: pnmMar 13, 2015 3:08:02 PM

Are they have a sping invite party?

By: pnm
#7  by: Sarah   

I thought preview day was extremely chaotic and overwhelming (which is similar to the first days of rush I hear). I had to skip about 5-6 sorority's tables due to the overcrowding of the place and lack of time. I was able to talk to a few girls from different houses though. The ones that stood out were: Delta Gamma, Kappa, Chi Omega,Tri Delta, ZTA, AOPi, and Phi Mu was alright too. All of the girls were gorgeous which made it hard to believe that there were even "top tier" sororities because they all seemed so great. I'm so excited for rush!

By: Sarah
by: UAgirlMar 2, 2015 5:35:12 PM

Sounds like you will be a great rushee. You have a Positive attitude and are excited. Rush can def be one of the most fun weeks of your life if you go into with your outlook. I am excited to have you rush this fall. I'm sure you will end up having a great rush. Good luck!

By: UAgirl
by: activeMar 2, 2015 6:08:45 PM

Personally me and a few of my sisters were worried about the overcrowding happening- the way we did it before worked so well for the PNM's, it's too bad we had to change. Like the above commenter said though, you have a very good attitude about it. Hopefully during rush you'll get a good look at the houses you missed at preview.

By: active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.