facebook

gamma phi

by: from georgia!

I'm not a legacy but i am a 3.7 student and not bad looking at all! Some of my friends from high school tell me Gamma Phi's here are really nice, and say they're going to try and rush them too. My question is are they really selective or have an in state bias?

Also my boyfriend of 3 years was a grade above me and went pike here, i haven't gone to party with his frat here or anything but will that affect their decision?

I was homecoming and prom queen in high school if that helps?

Ive also read a lot of mean things about them on different threads.. i dont care about rankings and i really don't care to hear anything but advice.

I'm really excited to meet them and see what everyone is talking about plus having a new house is pretty cool too!

Posted By: from georgia!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: you're fine   

You're fine for Gamma Phi.
But just make sure to go into EVERY house with an open mind and don't let your friends influence you!

By: you're fine
#2  by: starting from the bottom   

And only improving! The poster above is correct! Follow that advice closely and good luck!

By: starting from the bottom
#3  by: hmmm   

This post seems a little fishy

By: hmmm
by: Couldn't AgreeFeb 28, 2015 6:41:04 AM

more.

By: Couldn't Agree
#4  by: regardless..   

Just because someone comes out and says something nice about gamma phi people here have to doubt it... get over yourselves... to answer your question you will be fine for gamma phi so don't worry. I feel like you maybe a better fit for KD or XO. But thats just my opinion..

By: regardless..
by: ...Feb 28, 2015 7:42:11 PM

Hit a nerve eh? Gphi sucks and I cant name a single fraternity on University Street that has had a swap with them.

By: ...
by: ???Mar 1, 2015 8:40:07 AM

University Street? You must not go here.
In reality, every sorority is great, but keep an open mind.

By: ???
by: @youmustnotgohereMar 1, 2015 12:34:44 PM

University Boulevard, my apologies. I do in fact go here, am in a fraternity, and can tell you we are ridiculed if we even associate with GPHI and no one takes you seriously

By: @youmustnotgohere
by: lololMar 1, 2015 5:26:50 PM

You arent in any fraternity here.. you're a KD with a vendetta against this post hahahahaha

By: lolol
by: yeah rightMar 2, 2015 11:48:31 AM

Any "guy" that would take the time to comment on this thread definitely needs to get a life. Trolling around sorority posts...really!!

By: yeah right
#5  by: LOL no    

obviously a gamma phi posted this. "are they really selective?" if you've heard they're "nice" you would've heard by now that they bid any living, breathing creature going through rush. spend one minute on this sight and you'd know the answer to this question. this is pathetic g phi go home.

By: LOL no
by: EhMar 1, 2015 4:27:33 PM

I have a hard time believing a gphi would post this, they know what people are going to comment.

By: Eh
by: lololMar 1, 2015 5:29:01 PM

True i dont believe it was either. This person is just honestly ignorant.

By: lolol
#6  by: Seriously   

I'm not GPhi but y'all need to behave yourselves. This post didn't attack anyone, and if it's really a PNM then great, we have a wonderful new addition to our Greek family and maybe if YOU do a good job rushing she'll join your house. If it was a GPhi who was OP at least she didn't bring any other sorority down in the process. Also, how obvious would that be?

By: Seriously
#7  by: its not a gamma.....   

This would be suicide for the sorority.. maybe someone saw the last post got interested and asked old friends at Alabama about them. Yall need to calm down and not be so catty and tense.. realllllly doesnt reflect well on our sororities here.. do us all a favor and not show pnm's how mean alot of us can be? K? :)

By: its not a gamma.....
#8  by: wow..   

Nope not a gamma .. just looking for a little help, thanks to the few of you who took the opportunity to help out i appreciate you guys! To the rest of you, obviously you're very insecure in your own houses and your reputations on this site and social media mean more to you than your sisterhood and seeing someone that's happy in a house like gamma phi makes you want to put them down.. non of this affects where i want to go so ill see you guys during rush!

By: wow..
by: dang..Mar 3, 2015 7:47:39 AM

Sororities here suck and are just mean.. all this proves it...

By: dang..
by: not everyone is.Mar 3, 2015 3:38:38 PM

Some people were helpful..

By: not everyone is.
#9  by: hey thanks for everyone    

Hey thanks for everyone who responded and wasn't mean or nasty and helpful! Came to visit this spring and met some of the girls safe to say i am definitely excited to rush!! It took me awhile to find this post again by the way just thought id throw that out there wow haha :)

By: hey thanks for everyone
#10  by: Yup   

^^^ go Gamma Phi !!!

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.