facebook

hazing

by: pnm

do sororities haze and which ones are known to

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Listen   

Sororities do not haze. If someone is tell you they haze, they are wrong. Sororities take hazing very, very seriously and do not tolerate it.

By: Listen
by: haFeb 4, 2015 3:14:45 AM

What rock have you been living under?

By: ha
#2  by: Trust me   

We're not risking the alum's millions of dollars of support to play some stupid tricks on the new girls. Sororities here do not haze.

By: Trust me
#3  by: Guest   

All sororities haze, but not in the way you're thinking. Being required to dress up during initiation is technically hazing. Swaps being mandatory is hazing (not all sororities mandate swaps). However, no sorority hurts or harasses their members. We are risking millions of dollars for a new girl. Not going to happen. Not to mention we wouldn't get away with it because at least one person in a pledge class wouldn't be okay with it and would report it. Sisterhood is not about hurting people, and I would personally never be a part of something like that, and I'm a sister of a great house. You're fine.

By: Guest
#4  by: UA   

KKG, Phi Mu, tri delt

By: UA
by: NoFeb 4, 2015 3:56:08 PM

Not true

By: No
by: ActiveFeb 4, 2015 4:08:05 PM

I'm in my second semester in one of the sororities listed above and I'm being 100% honest when I say I wasn't hazed once. Not even a little bit

By: Active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.