facebook

transfer

by: KD

I'm transferring in from another university and am a KD there. What's their rep? Should I stick to it?

Posted By: KD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

They're the oldest sorority here so it's all about tradition. A lot of them have been friends since they were kids so it might be a little hard to break through into a friend group or get a position. As for straight up rep, they drink and party a lot and don't hide it because they have a lot to fall back on. Definitely desired during rush.

By: .
#2  by: Guest   

They're like lower top/upper middle here. I'd describe them as old money party girls. In the past few years they've had smaller pledge classes and given some snap bids as they lose some top girls to other houses like Kappa, Phi Mu, and Alpha Chi

By: Guest
#3  by: they   

don't accept affiliates (at least not in the past three years I've been here).

By: they
by: wellFeb 3, 2015 4:39:49 PM

they just did

By: well
#4  by: terrible   

they're terrible. RUN!

By: terrible
#5  by: Don't   

waist your time. Hardly any of them are friendly, even though not many are considered pretty. They're also quite snooty too. Get early alumni at your chapter before you come here. They're literally that awful

By: Don't
#6  by: Suggestion   

Every chapter has a different personality. Here's a suggestion. Don't affiliate right away. Hold off a semester. Get to know some of the girls and see if you'll mesh with them.
If you affiliate and hate it, your only course of action would be to resign. If you get to know them and like most of who you meet, then you can affiliate knowing you'll be OK.

By: Suggestion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.