facebook

time

by: Possible freshman

im seriously considering going to UA and studying engineering. I want to rush if I come here, but will I have time to enjoy sorority life AND focus on school? I've heard this is a university where you won't have a good experience if you're not greek but honestly college is for an education. Should I come? Would I be able to do it?

Posted By: Possible freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

There are tons of engineering majors in my pledge class and I'm in a top house

By: Yes
#2  by: my   

My fraternity has around 10 engineering majors in my pledge class alone. Met many girls that were in top sororities and also in premed, engineering, and other challenging majors. You will have to study harder than most people though but it really isnt too hard to make good grades in these fields and have a good time

By: my
#3  by: Yep.   

yes, you can. Plan your time Sunday night for the week. Work your plan. It's done all the time. Stayfocused. Relax. You'll do it right.

By: Yep.
#4  by: Yep.   

And skip this"possible freshman" part. Come to T-Town and have the best 4 years of your life. Period!

By: Yep.
#5  by: sorority   

Yes my house has tons of engineering girls it's actually so helpful to have girls that can help you, tell you the teachers to take, give you their old materials etc

By: sorority
#6  by: You   

will definitely have time to enjoy Greek Life and school! I have a lot of girls in my house that are pre-med, nursing, and engineering and they've always helped me with my work. A few of them even go out every other night. Alluding to the posts above, plan ahead so you don't get overwhelmed with work and sorority commitments. It'll come to use especially in the fall after you've received your bid!

By: You
#7  by: Hi   

I'm technically in a middle/lower middle tier group and we have a whole bunch of premeds and engineering girls who are working hard academically and still in our house. You can do it if you want.

I've heard some houses cut "harder" majors but I don't know how true that is.

By: Hi
#8  by: Lol   

Other girls do it. You might be able to too.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.