facebook

years

by: a

When you're rushing, do you go by your year in college or by how many credit hours you have? I'm transferring and I've changed my major so I'll be coming in as a Sophomore by credits and graduating a semester later but by years in college I'm a junior. Also, do juniors get bids?

Posted By: a
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: umm   

I think you go by credit hours. But you should mention at recruitment that you will be graduating a semester later than your credit hours indicate.

By: umm
#2  by: Truth   

For rushing, go by your year in college. Don't worry about credit hours.

By: Truth
by: real truthJan 24, 2015 6:45:55 PM

that makes no sense...year in college means nothing if she's a sophomore by credit hours.

By: real truth
#3  by: ....   

Pretty sure it's credit hours. It's been a couple of years since I filled out the online registration form, but seems like it asks you how many credit hours you have if you check the box saying you're currently in college, then you get categorized by that. Like mentioned above, you can work it into conversation that you'll be graduating a semester later. That's something the women who do your recs can mention, too.

By: ....
#4  by: Ick   

Sororities want to know how many years you'll be an undergraduate and, therefore, how many years you'll be an active member. Nobody wants a pledge class full of juniors, because they'll be gone in 2 years. So if you're planning to graduate early, let them know they can only count on you for 2 or 3 years.

By: Ick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.