facebook

how

by: help

I want to be in alpha phi so bad how do i do this? Are they even doing spring rush?

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: literally   

No girl says "I want to be an Alpha Phi so bad." They're low tier, and bad rep. Do your research.

By: literally
by: helpJan 13, 2015 4:55:24 PM

... I say it because i actually do. What makes you think they are lower tier?

By: help
#2  by: pnm   

I do too, if I went into fall recruitment wanting alpha phi would it be hard? I will be an incoming freshman in the fall btw.

By: pnm
#3  by: Guest   

It's not necessarily hard to get in to Alpha Phi. The only reason they would drop you would be because your GPA is literally a 2 and they take grade risks

By: Guest
#4  by: OK   

They're probably doing spring rush.
Nothing wrong with Alpha Phi. A lot of people at Alabama gotta have a sorority to stomp on, and since they're newer, Alpha Phi is one they like to stomp.

By: OK
#5  by: aphi   

if you are seriously interested go on panhellenics website and find their rush chairs name and send her an email saying youre interested!!!

By: aphi
#6  by: sorry   

Alpha Phi already gave out their spring bids so you missed it sorry

By: sorry
#7  by: truth   

why would anyone want to be an alpha phi? they're bottom of the barrel here

By: truth
by: IckJan 26, 2015 10:38:34 AM

Beats anybody who's breathing in Auburn today.

By: Ick
#8  by: meow   

Wow... how can you say such hateful things about a fellow sisterhood. Are you jealous of this sorority? Are you in one? I read the comments posted and am so surprised at how easy it is to write mean comments about a place where others are proud to be a sister in. I'm an alpha phi. We are not bottom tier. No sorority is, some are older and some newer. We do have a philanthropy, we do have a terrific house, we do have outstanding students and lower gpa students. YOU ALL DO! It's okay, grades can go up....class can't.

By: meow
by: AOEJan 25, 2015 10:36:12 AM

Amen, sister.

By: AOE
by: AOEJan 29, 2015 10:53:40 AM

Alethia Orno Eteronis = Truth Honor Forever

Riiiiiiiiight? Lolz

By: AOE
#9  by: @AOE   

So you can wiki? Woo hoo for you.

By: @AOE
by: LolJan 30, 2015 4:47:55 PM

Sounds legit

By: Lol
#10  by: Pan love   

Not an alpha phi but can love a fellow sisterhood and some beautiful and amazing girls in their chapter.

By: Pan love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.