facebook

sorority rankings 2014

by: unbiased active

This ranking is based off of what I've heard from other people, both in sororities and fraternities. Keep in mind though, PNMs. Rankings are mostly based on opinion. For example, one girl may have a beef with a girl in XOX sorority or is bitter about getting dropped so she'll rank them lower than her own sorority. It happens all the time. These rankings LITERALLY change every other year. Again, this is solely based on what I've been told.

In no order....

Top Tier
AXO, Phi Mu, DDD, Kappa

Upper Middle Tier
KD, XO, ZTA, Pi Phi

Middle Tier
Alpha Gam, AOII, DZ, DG, ADPi

Bottom Tier
Gamma Phi, Alpha Phi, Theta

Posted By: unbiased active
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Almost true    

But kd and xo should be moved up... They are in no way on the same level as zta and pi phi. With that being said, pi phi over zta any day

By: Almost true
by: lol Dec 22, 2014 11:56:08 PM

clearly a bitter jealous KD..... no move kd even lower, pi phi lower, tri delt lower, alpha chi lower, zta higher and alpha phi higher

By: lol
#2  by: Do you even   

go to UA? Not even close to reality.

By: Do you even
by: whateverDec 27, 2014 9:29:26 PM

I agree who ever made this list up does not go to this school there is no way kappa is before kd or xo

By: whatever
#3  by: hahaha   

No way is KD not top three - you dont go to this school.

By: hahaha
#4  by: sowrong   

Kd is top three so much jealously on this site

By: sowrong
#5  by: Well....   

APhi is not bottom tier no matter how many times you say it. Kappa and Chi O should swap, although Chi O needs to be very careful next recruitment based on some mistakes this fall. Phi Mu is tops because it is so desirable by PNMs, but I have never been a fan. Alpha Chi is great, top in some areas, upper middle in others. I think tradition alone bumps KD, AOPi and Alpha Gam up to the next level. I think tradition outweighs reality for some girls during recruitment. We only have a couple of week chapters, and they still have their share of sweet, beautiful girls. Best Greek system in the country.

By: Well....
by: .Dec 28, 2014 12:26:42 AM

Agreed. "Weak" is definitely relative. Tradition is keeping some of the lower chapters down just like it keeps some of the top ones on top. It makes you wonder where some girls would be if they weren't so hung up on expectations and appearances.

By: .
#6  by: Bump   

Bumpity bump bump

By: Bump
#7  by: Close   

Move KD up and then it perfect. In reality, this list is just a list made by some girl jealous of KD and XO. We all know that the top groups are those listed with those 2 put lower. Be lucky to get a bid from any however.

By: Close
#8  by: Oh    

In no order...
AXO, Phi Mu, KD, and XO (barely) will be top four in any valid ranking.
After that DDD, AGD, and Kappa
Below them is ZTA and Pi phi
Then the list goes on. A phi isn't on bottom. Switch them with DG

By: Oh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.