Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Definitely   

KD, Kappa, DDD, Chi O, and AGD

By: Definitely
#2  by: Curious    

What does cross rushing mean?

By: Curious
by: TrutDec 19, 2014 10:28:36 PM

Sororities that wind up rushing the same girls. Alabama rushees like to mix it up. A lot of girls have both old and new row houses on their pref party list.

By: Trut
#3  by: Cross rush   

I'm in one of the sororites mentioned and I know the girls we rush are also rushed by phi mu, alpha chi, AGD, chi o, and KD

By: Cross rush
#4  by: Guest   

AOPi and ADPi, a little with Zeta.

By: Guest
by: da fuq?Dec 19, 2014 11:27:51 AM

Zeta does not cross rush with ADPI or AOPI? I'd say with alpha phi, pi phi, maybe phi mu.

By: da fuq?
#5  by: active    

Zeta and Phi Mu

By: active
by: AgreedDec 19, 2014 11:20:55 PM

ZTA really only crosses with phi mu

By: Agreed
#6  by: I think    

Alpha gam/alpha chi/chi o/phi mu all cross Rush but they almost never go phi mu because the girls that phi mu wants are looking for genuine sisterhood and they lose them to alpha gam/alpha chi/chi o

By: I think
#7  by: from what i see   

KD/Kappa/Tri delt: these all go for the mountain brook, mobile girls.

Alpha gam/axo/xo: go for almost all instate girls as well, but look for higher grades and more involvement. xo tends to go for smaller town girls too.

zeta/phi mu: go for the pretty girls. phi mu tends to try and stay more southern, zeta doesn't care where you're from.

pi phi is hard one…i can't say they really cross rush with anyone?

everyone else just kind of gets the leftovers…sorry but its true.

By: from what i see
by: butDec 22, 2014 11:39:50 PM

Leftovers of what though? Well connected in state girls/pretty out of state girls? The classification is kind of subjective. I wouldn't consider an average looking out of state girl with a good gpa and good involvement a leftover, although it seems like most of the top sororities would. No hate because you pretty much hit the nail on the head with the others, but lots of quality girls are overlooked for one reason or another.

By: but
by: trueDec 23, 2014 12:00:39 AM

except phi mu takes a lot of northern girls lately

By: true
by: Pi PhiDec 23, 2014 11:31:01 AM

Is Old Row/First Circle wannabes. Gets a lot of girls who wanted KD/Kappa/DDD but got cut.

By: Pi Phi
by: @butDec 29, 2014 3:09:02 AM

leftovers as in they kind of slipped through the radar…there's so many ppl rushing that if you didn't know anyone in the houses, unless you are drop dead gorgeous or have an extremely unique personality, houses tend to forget you and focus on the girls they wanted from the beginning. it definitely doesn't mean you're not as pretty or well rounded, it's just one of those things.

By: @but

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.