facebook

for the guys

by: Preferences?

Which houses do you think are hottest? Have the nicest girls? Which would you take home to mom/wanna date?

Just curious to what the guys think since a lot of this is girls posting self-ranking and then claiming to be a dude...

Posted By: Preferences?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: answer   

Hottest- Phi Mu, ZTA, Alpha Phi, Chi O,Kappa, and maybe throw Pi Phi in there.
Nicest- Chi O, Alpha Chi, and Kappa to a lesser extent.
Datable- Chi O, Kappa, Alpha Chi, KD

By: answer
by: ???Dec 17, 2014 5:50:25 PM

What about DDD? Where do they fall?

By: ???
by: answerDec 17, 2014 11:18:17 PM

Maybe datable if anything? Not an astounding amount of hot girls, but there are some. They just don't really fit a stereotype like most others do.

By: answer
by: nice tryDec 17, 2014 11:29:18 PM

this was obviously written by a Chi O, writer put them in all three categories. Hootie hoos are really self ranking hard these days to make up for how far they've fallen!

By: nice try
by: @ nice tryDec 17, 2014 11:44:49 PM

You are completely right! I've noticed it on several posts!

By: @ nice try
by: OrDec 18, 2014 12:57:20 PM

it could've clearly been posted by an AXO as well as XO

By: Or
#2  by: we are guys   

Hot girls in all, wouldn't date a girl in DG, DZ, Theta, or Gphi but besides that would be open to all. Hottest freshman class this year from what I've seen was ZTA

By: we are guys
by: HuhDec 18, 2014 11:31:22 AM

Interesting perspective, most guys I know say that they don't care what house a girl is in as long as they are, you know, attracted to them.

By: Huh
by: Sheffield Dec 19, 2014 11:19:07 PM

I would agree with zeta for hottest pledge class. They also have a lot of engagement banners on their house throughout the year

By: Sheffield
by: yayDec 29, 2014 5:01:35 AM

So, you're saying you care more about 3 letters than the actual girl? That's rather stupid, don't you think?

By: yay
by: ^Dec 29, 2014 6:15:55 PM

You're so shallow that you won't date a girl in a certain sorority? That's just sad. There are beautiful, smart, nice girls I'm every house and to say that you wouldn't date a girl just because of what letters she wears is ridiculous and pathetic.

By: ^
#3  by: Guy    

I don't care what house a girl is in if I want to date her that my business.

By: Guy
by: yayDec 29, 2014 5:00:20 AM

Good to see a guy with a good head on his shoulders!

By: yay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.