facebook

as of now, list of fraternities after first semest

by: non-biased as possible

As first semester is coming to an end and many people are already home, this is a list of the fraternities based on parties, the pledge classes, the houses, and the general social presence on campus this first semester. Now, i know this list can vary depending on peoples different experiences at different houses and their preferences but not everyone can be happy considering we all have our own opinions of what we think..

Upper tier - Top tier (In no specific order) = SAE (as always fun band parties and an away game party), DKE (honestly didn't have many fun parties this semester besides Transillumination), KA (Dirty Guvnahs/Azz Izz), Phi Delt (Boombox, Azz Izz, Whiskey River Band/DJ + away game parties), SNU (Waka ultimately)

Middle Tier (In no order) = Theta Chi, Phi Gam, ATO, DX, PIKE, Kappa Sig

Under Middle Tier - Bottom Tier = Pi Kap, Sigma Chi, Lambda Chi and the rest..

As i said, this list can vary especially depending on preferences of new row or old row. The preference of old row or new row is ultimately the deciding factor of opinions of many fraternities on this campus, however... I heard about/noticed/observed many parties and social functions from these different fraternities this semester and i believe many others can agree on this list.

Posted By: non-biased as possible
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UA   

DX and kapp sig in middle tier?

By: UA
by: HahaJan 10, 2015 8:39:21 PM

Yeah, listing Kappa Sig and DX as middle and Phi Delt as top while putting Pi Kapp and SX bottom is ridiculous.

By: Haha
#2  by: Nah   

I'm sorry but this list is awful.

By: Nah
#3  by: Whoever   

Wrote this is retarded.

By: Whoever
#4  by: lol   

Phi Delt in Top Tier? DX and Kappa Sig in middle?

By: lol
#5  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#6  by: Great    

Great list but would move kappa sig down one

By: Great
by: NoJan 16, 2015 11:01:52 PM

Terrible list. Far beyond minor revision, and I'm pretty sure most of the posts are just the OP agreeing with themselves.

By: No
#7  by: Get   

Phi Delt down to the bottom -way bottom of the middle tier!

By: Get

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.