facebook

resume

by: what

Do PNM's ACTUALLy put their parent's information (education colleges graduated from, occupations, ext) on the resume? I know its NOT required but do many PMN's put that info on there??? That's what the Sororitygirl101 website suggested....

Posted By: what
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

I believe you just put their college information and if they are affiliated with any fraternity/sorority, as well as contact info

By: Active
#2  by: Ha!   

My resume did not contain such info. Look up the definition of resume. It is about you and not your parents.

By: Ha!
#3  by: Alumn   

Yes, please put their info. When you have 38 Madison Taylors or Taylor Madisons, it helps to figure out which one you are.

By: Alumn
by: noDec 12, 2014 10:05:15 PM

we can figure out who you are by your hometown and high school if there are multiple girls with the same or similar forms.

By: no
#4  by: Yes   

It asked for it all on one of the Panhellenic forms (if I'm remembering correctly) and I put it all on there.

By: Yes
#5  by: repeat   

You can find this exact message on the Greek Rank sites of other colleges. I smell a rat.

By: repeat
by: YeahDec 15, 2014 12:37:43 AM

A lot of these comments are planted to provoke discussion. This is a good question, though.

By: Yeah
#6  by: she doesn't even go here..   

gosh, everyone answering you right now clearly doesn't go to bama. follow what sorority girl 101 says!

By: she doesn't even go here..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.