facebook

a note to pnms:

by: Active

PNMs: please take what you read on this website with a grain of salt. Not going to lie, i was probably on this website everyday my senior year trying to figure out the reps before rush. Going into it, i had my heart set on one particular sorority, but soon realized that another one, who was probably my 3rd favorite before rush, soon became my home away from home. The two sororities are very similar and i was stuck between going with a top house or a top middle tier one. I'm so happy i went with my heart, because ranking is irrelevant. If you feel 100% yourself, don't let reputations get to you. Good luck lovelies!

Posted By: Active
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

bump

By: Guest
#2  by: Another   

bump

By: Another
#3  by: Advice   

bump

By: Advice
#4  by: Sissy   

Bump

By: Sissy
#5  by: Nikki   

Bumpity!

By: Nikki
#6  by: Zak   

Boost

By: Zak
#7  by: Soooo true   

My room mate a really nice girl let her friends sway her. She is not happy at all, and has thought about dropping. I went with my heart and the comfort and humor I felt when at my home.

I love it my house, the girls are great. We have a huge pledge class and there are always new amazing girls at the house Everytime I visit.

By: Soooo true
#8  by: Boost    

Bumpity bump bump

By: Boost
#9  by: SO TRUE   

Bump

By: SO TRUE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.