facebook

best newboys

by: Solo

Which fraternities have the best pledge class? My littles are big fans of some of the new row ones.

Posted By: Solo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My opinion   

Phi Gam,Pi Kapp,KA,SAE,Theta Chi

By: My opinion
#2  by: Truth   

Pi Kapp has a really good class along with theta chi.

By: Truth
#3  by: Phi Mu    

ATO by far

By: Phi Mu
#4  by: Guest   

My little and her friends' favorite place to go is SNU and KA. Though, those were my two favorite places and I've introduced them to a lot of guys in those houses, so they may just prefer them because they know more of the guys.

Also, it's obvious that DX self ranks a lot, but I went to their halloween date party last year and it was my favorite date party I went to all year, and I went to quite a few. There were very few cute guys, but the ones I met were fun despite their not being attractive.

By: Guest
#5  by: Guest   

Least favorite houses to go to - Beta and Phi Delt (along with the other nobody fraternities that you never hear about like Kappa Sig and Sigma Pi and stuff)

Second least favorites - Phi Gam and ATO.
I've never had fun partying at these two places, but all of the guys I know are really great, boyfriend material guys.

Middle - Pike, Delta Chi, Theta Chi
There are other houses that I would choose before these, but I could have fun there if I wanted to.

Top - Sigma Chi, Pi Kapp,
Pretty dang fun to go to.

Favorites - Sigma Nu, KA, DKE, SAE

If I didn't list them, they're either irrelevant and don't have parties often, or I just haven't really partied there.

By: Guest
#6  by: Alpha Gam   

I would disagree with comment 6. ΣΧ is immature and they are rude.

Also, I've been to several ΚΣ parties and I had a great time.

By: Alpha Gam
#7  by: ADPi   

Contrary to popular belief I’ve had the most fun this semester at some of the new row houses. Kappa Sigma and Delta Chi is my favorite

By: ADPi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.