facebook

rush 2015

by: high school

I will be rushing in the fall of 2015. Should I be concerned that sorority members have not started adding me on facebook?

Posted By: high school
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What   

Why would they add you on facebook if they don't know you yet?

By: What
#2  by: hs   

Not sure, but I have a friend who was recently added by several she has never met.

By: hs
#3  by: Guest   

The girls were just initiated. They likely haven't had rush meetings yet, and if they have started, it'll be a little bit before a master list is compiled. I was from OOS and no one added me until after preview day and I had a great rush. Just calm down.

By: Guest
#4  by: haha   

is this a joke lol??

By: haha
#5  by: Active   

The girls that have already been added on Instagram or Facebook are friends of in house girls that we know are coming through and are planning to rush. If you don't have an in house friend you probably won't be getting any requests until after preview so don't worry about it!

By: Active
#6  by: Current member    

Hi pnm! I was just as worried about people adding me as you are! I am a current member of a wonderful house and would like you to know that if you are an out of state girl we have no idea of knowing who you are yet unless you know someone in our house! Only instate girls are being added because that's the only people most of the members know. This does not put you at a disadvantage! Preview day will come and girls will add you on FB like crazy! The real rushing doesn't come till preview day! Best of luck! Pan love and all mine

By: Current member
by: not op but....Dec 9, 2014 12:03:00 PM

Thank you for the response!

By: not op but....
#7  by: UA   

Attend preview day and you will get so much love on your facebook after that! I met so many wonderful girls that reached out to me afterwards that made a point to come see me during rush. Don't sweat the in-state pre rush hype.

By: UA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.