facebook

rankings

by: Curious

What do you gain by "ranking" on here other than a false sense that you are better than some other imaginary tier.
Will you explain to your boss that you were in a top tier ? Sounds dangerous for fear they were at another school where your sorority was terrible.
Will you tell your boyfriend he should marry you since you were in a top tier? ( even though it's possible you were ONLY picked because you were a legacy)
Will you tell your neighbors they should be happy that you will be living in their neighborhood because you were in a top tier ( in your mind). I'm pretty sure they thought theirs was pretty good too. Will you compare notes of your houses "greatness".
Will your parents live longer, will it prevent you from divorcing, will it prevent you from having sick children, or heartache? Probably not.
It's four years of your life ... That is it. And you are spending your time trying to build yourself up, rather than trying to build up greek life at Alabama. Think about it. Do we really need to do this?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Thank you!   

Finally, somebody got it right! Enjoy your 4 years no matter the house! In the end, it doesn't matter unless you plan to be greek your entire life!

By: Thank you!
by: AlumSep 11, 2014 11:07:43 AM

Unless you resign, you WILL be greek your whole life.

By: Alum
by: ThisSep 11, 2014 1:31:49 PM

is a great post. And for all the complaints about "old biddies in Mtn. Brook" etc. - they are greek for life and have a right to be interested in what goes on in their chapters.

By: This
#2  by: Thank you!   

I will add that these are true words of wisdom.

By: Thank you!
by: Correct Sep 11, 2014 7:41:24 PM

You are an alum for life but unless absolutely nothing ever changes at Alabama or unless you live in Alabama. Those make believe tiers are just that,!make believe.

By: Correct
#3  by: Finally   

Finally, someone that gets it! We have 4 years, let's have fun. No one will ever ask about a tier or a sorority rank. Finally.

By: Finally
by: Love thisSep 12, 2014 12:39:23 AM

True

By: Love this
#4  by: Apparantly   

Apparantly the people who are posting ranks don't have a vlue

By: Apparantly
#5  by: Best   

This is the best

By: Best
#6  by: I wish   

This post was out before Recruitment.

Perhaps some girls who dropped would be embarrassing Greek life right now.

By: I wish
by: FactOct 20, 2014 2:32:55 AM

Spot on!

By: Fact
#7  by: Stealing   

I'm stealing this and posting this on our schools site! Well done!!

By: Stealing
#8  by: Bears   

repeating

By: Bears
#9  by: yes   

preaachhhhhh

By: yes
#10  by: well   

being greek as a whole does not really matter after college, much less tiers

By: well
by: FalseSep 13, 2014 12:46:42 PM

Every one has the option to remain an active alum,
Your not connected, thousands of my Greek friends have landed interviews and jobs due to their Greek connection.

By: False

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.