facebook

wondering

by: Pnm

Phi mu was my favorite house during preview and I went to their spring party and loved it. The only thing I'm worried about going into rush is my GPA. Would phi mu bid a girl with a 3.1-3.2? Or is that too low because I know they are a competitive house.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aw   

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

By: Aw
#2  by: WTF   

No one likes the phi mus

They will be desperate and take you for sure.

By: WTF
#3  by: no   

Most houses make their heavy cuts first round based on grades alone. 3.5 and below are usually the first to go, and you're only hurting yourself by not keeping your options open to all the houses here, you never know what house you are meant for.

By: no
by: PnmApr 21, 2014 9:58:45 AM

I really liked alpha phi too. I am def keeping my options open.

By: Pnm
#4  by: Well, Aphi   

they have very low grades so maybe they'll take you :)

By: Well, Aphi
by: BJApr 23, 2014 3:58:16 AM

Better learn how it's done before AP will take you

By: BJ
#5  by: Another PNM    

Would phi mu accept a 3.4-3.5 range?

By: Another PNM
#6  by: Dear PNMs   

Girls seriously every house except for maybe alpha chi omega, chi omega, alpha gamma delta, and Tri delta will take girls with a 3.0+. There are very few houses that are that picky. HOWEVER almost EVERY SINGLE HOUSE except for maybe alpha phi, delta gamma, and gamma phi WILL CUT with less than a 3.0. I hate to discourage anyone from participating but anyone that has less than a 3.0 WILL MOST LIKLEY NOT GET A BID TO ANY HOUSE. The 3 houses I mentioned before who might will only make an exception for girls who absolutely love.

By: Dear PNMs
by: Money.Apr 24, 2014 8:36:12 PM

Not true. I've seen plenty of girls who had other attributes - beauty queen titles, exceptional activities - get in. But most importantly, she had friends in the house pulling for her.

By: Money.
#7  by: jokes   

Only one house has a grade cutoff above 3.0 and that's ADPi but they are known for pledging the plain janes so no one cares. Everyone else holds a firm 3.0 line as a minimum, but the higher the grades the more a girl stands out. A lot of competitive houses pledge most of their class above a 3.5 but all will have some toeing the 3.0 line as well. Don't worry about it. Everything will work out, just pick where you feel most at home- everyone is great.

By: jokes
#8  by: Haha   

No one want P Mu dear

By: Haha
#9  by: suggestion   

Don't turn up your nose at the houses you see on here ranked at the bottom. All our houses are amazing, even the bottom ones. It just has more to do with who you know, etc.

By: suggestion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.