facebook

man, bama has gone downhill and fast.

by: Reality

No company will be hiring UA graduates out of state. Sucks for everyone that spent the ridiculous $25,000 or whatever out-of-state tuition is to pretty much be unemployable. To those thinking about going to UA next year, I seriously recommend you reconsider. This school is burning down and real fast.

Posted By: Reality
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Umm   

I just got a job offer out of state

By: Umm
by: ^Apr 14, 2014 8:40:21 PM

My roommate just got a good job offer in the Silicon Valley. I guess not everybody cares about the opinion of one angry mom who needs to tell the world her daughter was the fifth grade class president.

By: ^
by: AsApr 14, 2014 8:43:11 PM

A janitor I'm guessing?

By: As
by: haApr 14, 2014 9:04:41 PM

Maybe she can wear her 'hoop skirt' to work there. Sure that would go down well. LOL. Give me a break!

By: ha
by: guaranteeApr 15, 2014 11:52:43 PM

I can guarantee you that you will be working with African American people. Maybe working FOR African American people. Good luck with that.

By: guarantee
#2  by: ha   

I have a scholarship to go here

#3  by: Guest   

Hardly anyone pays OOS tuition. Most OOS have academic scholarships. It's the only way they would come here.

By: Guest
by: haApr 15, 2014 11:47:38 PM

You couldn't even give me a free ride to go to Bama. Just the thought of having to live in TTown for four years is enough.

by: GuestApr 16, 2014 7:50:17 AM

I would venture to guess almost ALL OOS students have substantial scholarships. The rest couldn't get into the first school choice.

by: Wrong so wrongMay 5, 2014 2:41:54 AM

Most of my friends from OOS don't have scholarships

By: Wrong so wrong
by: Wrong so wrongMay 5, 2014 2:46:15 AM

Most of my friends from OOS don't have scholarships

By: Wrong so wrong
#4  by: uwish   

That's not what your Mama said.......

By: uwish
#5  by: umm   

Most fraternity/sorority members don't need to worry because of networking so...

By: umm
#6  by: I am coming from oos   

And yes you pissed off mom I will pay the 38k a year. Not that I don't qualify for academic $ I missed the deadline. Even after visiting the small town I wanna go there. Why for the BAMA dream. I have been to 12 countries and want another experience. I too was not just fifth grade class president, I was... Hold your breath...student body president of my elem school. And yes too I had other offices.. I have a high GPA and do community service. So who am I. I am a typical f---ing college student.
Please get off this site and spend you time writing your daughter an sorry letter for messing up her life. True she will never get a job why because she has unwanted baggage... You!

By: I am coming from oos
by: GuestApr 29, 2014 10:08:01 PM

You must be a loser. No sane person would pay OOS tuition for a diploma from UA.

by: Let's compare May 1, 2014 2:10:15 AM

Shall we companre bank accounts.. Oh wait better yet since you have so much spare time we should get the IRS involved. Let's look into those political donations of yours!

Open your eyes... BAMA is raising the bar taking top students out of state. Hence #1 football team

All of the money to build thoses huge buildings all over did not come from sweet tea!

By: Let's compare
by: LOLMay 1, 2014 2:41:49 AM

All the proof
The mom lives on to haunt us all.
Get a job, get a hobby, get a life!

By: LOL
by: KevinMay 1, 2014 2:02:45 PM

Quality OOS students don't pay a dime to go to UA. They have full-boat scholarships as that is the only way they would come. If you're paying full boat from OOS, well????

By: Kevin
by: Hey money bagsMay 2, 2014 3:32:18 AM

I wanna meet you!

Helicopter mom get a life.

By: Hey money bags
by: me tooMay 3, 2014 2:26:57 PM

I am coming from out of state too with no money. My GPA 3,9. ACT 28
I turned down two full ride offers so I could go here .
I find the area charming and most of the people nice. Hoping to go Greek.
Actually 4 kids on my tour are coming without money. 2 kids I know from another school are coming without aid too. Just the facts.

ROLL TIDE!

By: me too
by: GuestMay 6, 2014 8:15:51 AM

Totally fine if you choose to pay. You didn't have to.

by: LKMay 12, 2014 2:55:07 PM

Ha!

By: LK
#7  by: To Ex AOP mom   

Go home. Scrapbook your daughters 5th grade year.
I am broke but^^. LOL

By: To Ex AOP mom
#8  by: Fort   

That's weird, because I begin working in manhattan, ny in June.

By: Fort
#9  by: BAMA   

Roll Tide!

By: BAMA
#10  by: Ossip   

Wow, all this hate.
I suggest you apply all that energy to getting a job, a make-over, a facelift, a LIFE.
Because the University of Alabama has been here before you were born (about 50 years ago?) and will be here long after you die.

By: Ossip

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.