facebook

top 5 fraternities

by: Rush

Top 5 fraternities based on just size of partys/amount of party's they have and based on general reputations of the fraternity? Try not to include just UR personal opinion

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: axe   

SAE,DKE,KA,OX,Sigma Nu. Those are your top 5 fraternities. In order.

By: axe
by: In order......Mar 24, 2014 7:52:46 AM

Spot on!

By: In order......
by: Large CarApr 3, 2014 11:50:13 AM

You've got DKE ranked too high, my friend.

By: Large Car
by: PepperslawApr 6, 2014 7:30:16 AM

Yep. Right on, boah.

By: Pepperslaw
#2  by: I'll take this one..   

EN
SAE
KA
DKE
fill in the blank _______

By: I'll take this one..
by: NickajackMar 24, 2014 1:33:42 PM

Well,EN(the shrimp bucket), go sit in the corner and take a timeout. Tell Axe he had it just about nailed except please replace EN with Phi Gam. Thanks.

By: Nickajack
by: ^Mar 24, 2014 3:39:49 PM

Haha at you both. Sigma Nu is about 5. Phi Gam is about 8 being generous for history, and they are about 10 realistically. You guys troll at least as much as Sigma Nu sayings you're top 5.

By: ^
by: Sure.Mar 25, 2014 7:06:08 PM

EN, get off the board before you make even more of an embarrassing tool out of yourself than you already have.

By: Sure.
#3  by: Which one    

Should I rush phi gam or phi delt?

By: Which one
by: Rush Mar 24, 2014 5:41:40 PM

Phi Gam. I'd go new row befor i'd go Phi Delt.

By: Rush
by: DudeMar 24, 2014 6:42:14 PM

I'd go all affiliated new row before Phi Delt and several before Phi Gam.

By: Dude
#4  by: GreekKing   

Tier I.DKE,SAE. Tier II.KA Tier III.OX,PiKapp,EN Tier IV.Pike,PhiGam,EX,Beta,ATO,PhiDelt,LambdaChi,KE,ZBT Tier V. The rest I have never seen nor heard

By: GreekKing
by: ^Mar 25, 2014 6:46:08 AM

Almost perfect, but DX is probably in tier III. if not at least IV. Certainly not among the unmentionables, and clearly better than most, if not all, listed in IV. DX meteorically rose from mediocrity on par with DTD and LXA to their traditional spot near the top of new row. I'd also split tier IV. In half, Pike, SX, Phi Gam, Beta, and I loathe to say ATO are all clearly quite a bit better than Phi Delt, Lambda Chi, Kappa Sig and DTD (who deserve at least a mention in the last group). I also wish someone could give a more complete list, because frankly some of the remaining unaffiliated new row houses are much better than others.

by: ^Mar 25, 2014 6:51:25 AM

Also, if ATO would grow a pair and affiliate, with their numbers, nicest house on campus and great grades, they'd be among the top of new row.

by: GreekKingMar 25, 2014 10:20:01 AM

OOPS. I knew that I was forgetting somebody and it was DX, a good house.

By: GreekKing
#5  by: hm   

what does affiliate/non affiliate mean and what are the houses in them?

By: hm
by: ComplicatedMar 26, 2014 3:43:11 PM

Started off as a chapter of Theta Nu Epsilon, an expansion of Yale's notorious Skull & Bones secret society. Branched off and became the Machine. membership in the Machine=affiliation, and ATO used to be a member. Nationals forced them to sever ties, so they are no longer a member. They don't get a lot of respect, but they probably have the nicest house on campus, largest membership and good grades. Basically, while they aren't liked or respected by the affiliated fraternities, they are pretty much the only unaffiliated chapter strong enough to warrant much mention.

By: Complicated
#6  by: well   

it depends on the type of party and people you want to affiliate yourselves with. if you want to hang w/ a bunch of redneck, no class douche bags that run around like wild maniacs when partying.....then KA is your choice for a big party. if you want to hang w/ gentlemen that have money, class and are well mannered, then SAE and DKE are the best parties. i take class over size at a a party any day.

By: well
by: SlawdadMar 26, 2014 4:07:04 PM

"Money,class and well mannered." Wow man, what a combo! You must be the real schitt, ace!!!

By: Slawdad
by: the mighty oneMar 26, 2014 6:37:49 PM

Running around like a wild maniac appeals to me. I would lik to meet their rush chairman.

By: the mighty one
by: NickajackApr 26, 2014 7:31:53 PM

No offense bur have you ever been to a SAE party? They are fun but classy and well mannered? Huh?

By: Nickajack
#7  by: 2014   

SAE, KA, Phi Gam, DKE, OX

By: 2014
by: HahaApr 3, 2014 4:51:12 PM

at Phi Gam being top 5.

By: Haha
by: My opinionApr 4, 2014 1:04:37 PM

dump the Phi Gam and add the EN. Now, perfect.

By: My opinion
#8  by: Jeff Coleman   

has DX at #1

By: Jeff Coleman
#9  by: DDDmlm   

Overall the top, most traditional, and most prestigious at UA (in no order ) :
SAE
Phi Gam
DKE
KA
Phi Delt
Sig Nu
Beta is new row but they have some very prestigious and powerful alum. That's why they are the only new row house right across from the stadium with 3 other old row houses.

By: DDDmlm
by: afjApr 22, 2014 7:56:51 PM

Thanks, Beta. But get to know your houses better before you put Phi Delt in there.

By: afj
#10  by: KDlady   

In no order- Phi Gam, DKE, SAE, KA, Phi Delt

By: KDlady

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.