TriDelt

KD
AChiO
PhiSig
AZD

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I completely agree. Based on looks alone this seems right. Pi phi got really hot girls and Tri delt did not. Their pledge class is strange at best. KD is weird as usual and Alpha phi's PC is gorgeous too.

By: True
#2by:    

are you kidding right now?? AXO did so poorly. PSS didnt do much better. So much worse than even AZD lets be real

By: jokes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Agree with core four rankings.
Middle tier should go

SDT
Tridelt
Pi Phi

And you're either retarded or blind if you actually think that the bottom tier is actually ranked that way. AEPhi is leading the pack of the bottom tier houses with KD right behind them. AZD surprisingly got hotter/less awkward girls than AChiO. Phi sig was a mess this year and they are solidly at the bottom, several steps below AChiO.

By: correct
#4by:    

close for the top and middle tier, but based in the looks of this PC its more like this:

Alpha Phi
Theta
DG
Kappa

SDT
Pi Phi
AEPhi
TriDelt

KD
AZD
AChiO
PhiSig

By: yeah
by: yeah   

pretty accurate

by: yes   

yaass!!

By: yes
by: gj!   

yup this is correct

By: gj!
#5by:    

this post is by far the most accurate

By: .
by: well..   

i'd say the pc this year in theta is better than alpha phi...some of the a phi girls are still stuck in 7th grade. they bleach their hair, think its hot, then pose in a duck face and post a picture on fb. of course there are also models in a phi so it depends who you know, but this is what I've seen

By: well..
by: old and wise   

Its not just the Alpha Phi freshmen stuck in 7th grade. There are a large amount of girls in every pledge class who wear too much eyeliner, light wash stretchy jeans and just altogether look like they shop exclusively at the Kohl's juniors department. Phis may be pretty, but they don't measure up in terms of class and taste.

By: old and wise
#6by:    

Yeah, i agree with the original post but alpha phi needs to be brought down. they need to stop caking on thier make up and shopping at sears

#7by:    

Why does everything have to be based on looks....

because people care about that

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.