facebook

fraternities that mattrr

by: Cheech

Look new guys if you want to be in a fraternity with a big budget and actually have a social life there are only a few of the 19 fraternities that actually can deliver. The rest are just too low on money and brothers to put up a fight. I think there are 10 with enough brothers and money that are respectable. Also 2 that might crack this in a few years.
Already there
SAE Snu Sigma Chi KA Chi Psi Pi Kapp Beta Phi Sig AEPi
Maybe there soon
LXA ATO

Posted By: Cheech
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yess   

This is 100% accurate. The top 8-10 are the only ones that matter right now. LXA and ATO could get better but it's going to take 3-4 years. If you want a good experience for your time if you're coming in this year then join the ones mentioned

By: Yess
#2  by: matter   

only the top 6 matter. outside of that, lxa and ato both own (i said own, not occupy) houses and have very strong alumni and have been on campus forever so they actually have history and staying power, even if they are night and day from what they used to be (ato) or are still crappy (lxa).

ato won't be old ato anytime soon unfortunately.

everything else sucks.

By: matter
by: AlrightJul 7, 2015 4:17:49 PM

LXA occupies the house starting this fall.

By: Alright
by: SupJul 9, 2015 5:34:03 PM

Dude.....this is so freaking lame. Go outside and play.

By: Sup
#3  by: Shuttttt up   

Shut up you douche not one cares let people make their own choice you'rcr obviously only writing this cause you're in one of those frats and want more rushees. Some of them have a lot cooler kids than Beta per example. Lambda and ATo are straight. Only like 15% of kids that rush get a bid to one of "the top six", there's lots of cool options floating around within and four that other 75%. Very few kids get bids to those frats statistcally speaking it'a a loong shot

By: Shuttttt up
by: I cAnt mathJul 7, 2015 5:40:58 PM

15 + 75 = 100 right?
Lambda and ato both suck and the alumni hate them because they're all so horrible now. That being said can we stop posting stuff like this, the good frats have 90% of their kids picked out by now. So both lambda and ato can calm down on this website you guys will still get the same weirdo creep leftovers as always

By: I cAnt math
#4  by: Actually   

Here's a thought-- people accept bids because they like the brothers not because it's the highest ranked fraternity on "greek rank"

By: Actually
#5  by: Well   

Lambda and ATO are better options then Beta.

By: Well
by: IJul 9, 2015 6:04:48 PM

Beta knows the difference between than and then

By: I
by: AgreeJul 11, 2015 2:38:38 PM

Agree tbh. Beta saw their prime and wasn't even good. ATO and Lambda aren't the worst

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.