facebook

let's be honest

by: Okay what?

KD, while you're a good sorority, you are not top. No matter how many times you post on this site that you are, your last pledge class reminded me of a rugby team. ZTA, while sloppy at times, is top. They pull great pledge classes every year. AXO is even pulling a great rank and great pledge class. I also noticed some gphis bashing pi phi on here... Please don't. It's just embarrassing yourselves.

adpi/zta/ddd
axo/kd/xo
kkg/phi mu

-A large noticeable gap-

dz/agd/gphi/pi phi

Posted By: Okay what?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Zta   

Zeta you seriously need to stop self ranking! Everyone knows you're just a bunch of easy bangs

By: Zta
#2  by: ads   

was anyone really bashing pi phi? they are the bottom house, and they are new. that's the truth.

By: ads
#3  by: lol   

KD is a great chapter! They are all so close and have really great girls. Not hate for KD here.

By: lol
#4  by: No   

ADPi, Tri Delt and KD will always be top. Yall are just talking to yourselves, all PNM's wanna be one of those three and if not then a XO or ZTA. I am a guy but i've literally never heard anyone say their first choicr is AXO or even their second choice for that matter

By: No
by: Alright "dude"Jul 13, 2015 10:32:53 AM

When I went through rush almost everyone in my Pi chi group wanted either xo or Axo! They both kill it during rush every year.

By: Alright "dude"
by: Haha kJul 13, 2015 11:47:13 AM

^ you rush every year!?!?

By: Haha k
#5  by: Lol   

Lmao yall don't get it. KD is top because they aren't the type of girls who would write this slander.

By: Lol
#6  by: Ah    

Boos from the cheap seats, shocking, really truly shocking

By: Ah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.