----------
KKG, phi mu, DZ (middle)
----------
AGD, Gamma Phi, Pi phi (bottom tier)

Posted By: Meh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

KD needs to be moved down to upper middle.

By: Anon
#2  by: Yo   

Agree 100% except KD behind Zeta, still top tier though.

By: Yo
#3  by: KD please stop   

KD's constant self ranking needs to stop. Y'all aren't top tier and the more you try to convince everyone that you are the dumber y'all look! Just give it up

By: KD please stop
by: Get over itMay 21, 2015 8:10:28 PM

Not a KD and I agree with the comment above :-) Idk if you realized but we go to the University of SOUTH Carolina and everyone that goes through rush knows that KD gets a lot of the most sought after southern girls. Sure if you're from the North you may find other houses (cough AXO) to be a better fit but overall, most of the girls going through rush will find ADPi DDD KD and ZTA to be the best.

By: Get over it
by: butMay 22, 2015 1:54:56 AM

even if PNM's like KD nobody else at the school does

By: but
by: @get over itMay 22, 2015 7:46:35 AM

A little bit of a reality check for you... Yes we are at the university of South Carolina thank you for clearing that up I almost completely forgot... Anyway we are the number 2 public school in the country for bringing in out of state students with 39% students being out of state. With that said... Almost HALF of the girls going through rush are not from South Carolina and a good amount of those girls come from the north (where the school can get the most money out of people) so KD if you go after the southern girls like you claim to be what you're all about you're only talking about keeping a small percentage of the girls throughout rush, which I'd say hasn't really been working out for you after seeing your last couple of middle-tier worthy pledge classes. All of those "sought after southern girls" do nothing to make your sorority look good when they have a stick up their a ss and don't talk to 90% of the girls in their pledge class!

By: @get over it
by: Get over itMay 22, 2015 8:43:58 AM

I'm not saying KD is the end all heaven sent best sorority at our school. But they are top and axo is not. I and most of my friends in other top houses actually preffed KD or liked them a lot throughout rush. The fact is they always get some of the best girls from the south AND still manage to get great girls from other areas as well. You can claim that KD sucks all you want but you're just lying to yourself.

By: Get over it
#4  by: No   

AXO is pathetic. Just because 10 of yall make the same comments on every post isn't. Going to make anyone like yall

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.