facebook

no more sorority rankings

by: true colors

People care way too much about the status of their sorority on here. I think people on this site make way too big of a deal on who is a "top tier" sorority and who isn't. Every chapter has strengths and weaknesses. This isn't high school, you shouldn't make a girl feel inadequate for not being in a "top tier". There are so many great people in each sorority and there are some not so great people in them. I'm not saying you have to love everyone but you should at least respect them all. Sororities were made so women that share the same ideals would come together not to separate girls based on how hot or smart they were. Ranking seems petty and caddy and makes the people in the sororities who "fight" for their ranking look really bad. Sisterhood is what each sorority should be about.

Posted By: true colors
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: s   

agreeee

By: s
#2  by: Preach   

I completely agree! What's sad is people will come on here and say "well that's what this site is for." Just because that's true, doesn't mean their behavior is okay. Be the change, don't accept petty behavior.

By: Preach
#3  by: Adult   

...said the true adult. Accolades sista!!

By: Adult
#4  by: Sdjjdjd   

Amen! anyways the Yankee fraternities like pi sig, beta, chi psi, pike, etc want to talk about themselves more.

By: Sdjjdjd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.